|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Dwayne Camacho contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility."
Spider-Man has declared that this article is still under construction.
|Anakin Skywalker finds this infobox's power has been underestimated, as many, if not all sections in this infobox have been left empty.|
Help improve this article by updating and expanding the infobox.
|“||This guy just got his ass a PARDON!||„|
|~ Dwayne Camacho to Joe Bauers|
President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Camacho is a supporting protagonist in the film Idiocracy. He is the President of the United States, and a former pro wrestler and porn star. He delivers over-the-top, vulgar speeches when he addresses the nation, and gets people's attention by firing a machine gun into the air.
When Joe Bauers' IQ test catches his attention, he makes Joe (known as "Not Sure") the Secretary of the Interior, expecting him to solve all of the problems facing America. Joe manages to solve one problem: the crops aren't growing because they are watered with a sports drink called Brawndo instead of water. Switching to water causes a massive recession, which Joe is blamed for, and he is sentenced to one night of "rehabilitation", a demolition derby-style execution. Camacho pardons him after he manages to prove that his plan to use water is working, and makes Joe his vice president.
His height is believed to be 1.88 meters (6'1 feet), is of African-American descent, with long and dark hair as well having a muscular shape in his body.
He doesn't want anyone to interrupt him while he is delivering the State of the Union Address in the House of Representin' by firing multiple machine gun rounds to silence congressmen who criticized him for repeating his speech. He wants to be surrounded by women around him at most times.
Prior to his presidency term before the year 2505, he was a former professional wrestler (having a title of ''Five Time Ultimate Smackdown Champion'') that can be proved by his muscular shape and he was also known to have worked as an adult superstar. He had a step-brother who became the Secretary of Education during his term as President of the United States. His parents, birth date, and residence is currently unknown.
- Writer and Director Mike Judge came up with the idea for the film while he was visiting Disneyland with his family and saw two mothers, with kids in strollers, fighting and cursing at each other. He thought it would be horrible if humanity was like this in the future.
- In the Clevon family tree, Hank and Bobby Hill are visible. As is a dog, a monkey, a goat, Donald Rumsfeld, George W. Bush, and Condolezza Rice.
- Beef Supreme is played by Andrew Wilson, who is Luke Wilson's brother.
- Nearly all of the logos for actual present-day businesses are altered in the future. The exception is the logo for FOX News, which is the logo in use by the network at the time of this film's release.
- Frito's last name, "Pendejo", is a Spanish insult which means pubic hair but conveys the same sentiment as "dumbass". His full name "frito pendejo", means fried pubic hair or "fried dumbass". It might also be a reference to Fritos corn chips' ill-conceived and Mexicanphobic "Frito Bandito" advertising character.
- The main character's name is "Joe Bauers", who is made the Secretary of the Interior, charged with trying to solve the issue of crops not growing in the future. "Bauer" is the German word for "farmer".