Eevee is a Normal-type Pokémon from Generation I. It has 8 different known evolutions so far, also known as Eeveelutions.
- Vaporeon - Give your Eevee a Water Stone.
- Jolteon - Give your Eevee a Thunderstone.
- Flareon - Give your Eevee a Fire Stone.
- Espeon - Level up your Eevee with high friendship during the day.
- Umbreon - Level up your Eevee with high friendship during the night.
- Glaceon - Level up your Eevee near an ice-covered rock.
- Leafeon - Level up your Eevee near a moss-covered rock.
- Sylveon - Eevee evolves into Sylveon when it levels up with at least one Fairy-type attack.
In the anime
Eevee debuted in The Battling Eevee Brothers. A little boy named Mikey was hiding the Evolution Pokémon from his three older brothers because they wanted him to evolve it just like they did to their own Eevee. However, when Mikey's Eevee single-handedly defeated Team Rocket, Sparky, Rainer, and Pyro accepted the fact that Mikey wanted to keep his Eevee just the way it is.
Gary and Gladion each own an Eevee, who both evolved into Umbreon.
May received an Egg from a Daycare Worker in May's Egg-Cellent Adventure. That Egg hatched into an Eevee in Time Warp Heals All Wounds, who eventually evolved into Glaceon before May met back up with the group in A Full Course Tag Battle!.
Serena caught an Eevee in A Frolicking Find in the Flowers!. She later evolved into a Sylveon in Party Dancecapades!.
Lana owns an Eevee that befriends her Poppilo and her friends' other Pokémon and nicknames it Marin.
- Eevee is a relatively popular Pokémon next to Pikachu, due to it's ability to evolve into different variations of types.
- In the core game series, the player can obtain an Eevee, either as an Egg or a giveaway Pokémon by the PC creators (like Bill).
- In Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, the protagonist (Michael) has an Eevee for a starter Pokémon.
|Nintendo All-Star Heroes|
Super Mario Bros. franchise