"Emma" is the yellow Wiggle who replaced Greg Wiggle in 2013. She is also the first female Wiggle, although most foreign language Wiggle bands had female members such as Anni Wiggle, Vivi Wiggle, Zoe Wiggle or Katty Wiggle before she was a Wiggle. She is the most popular of the new generation. Emma is younger than Greg and Sam Wiggle.
Unlike Greg and Sam, she usually isn't the lead singer, instead sliding into Anthony's former role of the lead drummer. She does sing lead on occasion though. Like Dorothy, she loves to dance, as well according to Taking Off! such as the propeller. Some notable songs she has sang lead on include Miss Polly Had A Dolly, Romp Bomp A Stomp and Dorothy (Would You Like To Dance?).
She is the shortest out of the current Wiggles. 💛
- Emma wears glasses in real life and when she's a Wiggle, she wears contacts.
- Emma and Anthony switch between the drums in videos.
- Emma knows AUSLAN (Australian Sign Language).
- Emma can speak French fluently.
- She loves to dance ballet.
- Emma usually her wears a pigtail hairstyle, but in some videos such as Taking Off!, Pumpkin Face and Wiggle House, she wears a bun hairstyle as the songs take place in the United Kingdom.
- In Taking Off!, Emma says that she loves to dance. Similar to Dorothy the Dinosaur who also loves to dance.
- She had an off-screen relationship with Lachy.
- She is one of the Wiggles who has played all three main insturments.
- She is a popular Wiggle because she is the first female Wiggle.
- She is the only Wiggle besides Lachy that wasn't an understudy before becoming an official Wiggle.
- She is barefooted in Simon's Cold Water Blues from Taking Off and Henry Likes Water from Rock & Roll Preschool.
- During shows she is often presented with custom bows made by fans.
- She got married on April 9th 2016
- She and Lachy split up on August 3rd 2018