|Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility."
Spider-Man has declared that this article is still under construction.
|“||That girl has family a out there that will want her back, not just dumped on the side of the road like a piece of trash.||„|
|~ Erin to Kemper concerning the female hitchhiker at the Old Crawford Mill|
Erin Hardesty is the main protagonist and a sole survivor from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake.
She was played by Jessica Biel.
Erin grew up around the early 1950s. As a youth, she often found herself in trouble with the law, and spent some time in juvenile hall.
According to her, Erin's ability to pick locks and hotwire cars developed during this era. Around the year 1970, she began dating a man named Kemper.
Although Erin certainly did not take issue with skirting the letter of the law, she began to outgrow Kemper's appreciation for smoking marijuana.
In August 1973, Erin, Kemper and their friends, Andy and Morgan went on vacation in Mexico. What Erin didn't know was that the group were actually driving there in order to purchase two pounds of pot, presumably for resale in the United States.
- In some deleted scenes it is revealed that the reason for Erin not smoking the weed or drinking was because she was pregnant. It is unknown if she really is pregnant.
- Erin is redesigned and reimagined from the original films lead, Sally Hardesty.
- Erin had been dating Kemper for three years.
- She originated from Arizona as her, Kemper, Pepper and Morgan's hometown's are revealed.
- She had just come from Mexico with the group.
- She was the only survivor of the Hewitt Family and the only one to kill a Hewitt family member.
- What became of Erin, or the baby she had rescued, following the events of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is unknown.
- Erin never knew that Kemper had purchased a tear-cut diamond ring and had planned on proposing to her: the ring fell out of Kemper's pocket after he had been attacked by Thomas Hewitt.
- Erin had a tattoo on her lower right-side abdomen. This belongs to actress Jessica Biel in reality.
- Erin is one of two characters seen in the film with visible tattoos. The other is Charlie Hewitt, who has tattoos on both forearms.