|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Fang (Primal) contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Fang is the deuteragonist of Genndy Tartakovsky's Primal. She is a female Daspletosaurus who tragically lost her two offspring around the same time she crosses paths with a caveman named Spear. Together, the two strike an unlikely friendship and struggle to adapt to the harsh and unbearable world.
Her vocal sound effects were provided by Frank Welker.
To be added...
To be added...
- Advanced Combat and Strength: Fang's body is honed for fighting and has shown the capability of handling rivals far larger than her. She has enough jaw strength to fight off different creatures, such as managing to tear off the snout of another theropod with her own teeth and powerful enough to tear off the heads of gigantic bats or puncturing the thick hide of a mammoth. Her fighting skills are boosted with the use of her powerful jaws, teeth, claws, head, and tail. She can shove with enough force thanks to her huge size.
- Advanced Durability: Fang is highly durable as she was able to survive attacks from the sheer force of an alpha theropod and a giant spider, the latter of whom brutally thrashed her into the wall, and was able to take a few hits from Krog.
- High Intelligence: Fang has proven to be quite intelligent, as she understood that Spear was helping her all the time in battle. She was also clever enough to play dead in order to be taken by the bats so that she could save Spear.
- Advanced Speed and Stamina: Fang's speed is equally fast as a pack of raptors. She is also never shown to be tired or exhausted when running and fighting as well.
- Some of Fang's vocal sound effects used for her actually came from dinosaurs such as a Daspletosaurus, Protoceratops and Oviraptor from the Discovery Channel documentary Dinosaur Planet. She also sometimes uses quite a few roars from the 1998 American film Godzilla. Most of the sounds she uses throughout are actually stock dinosaurs, big cats, hyenas, crocodiles, elephants, pigs and bears.
| The Venture Bros.|
| Robot Chicken|
| Rick and Morty|
Spear • Fang
| Final Space|
| Space Ghost Coast to Coast / The Brak Show|
| Aqua Teen Hunger Force|
| Moral Orel|
| The Boondocks|
| Frisky Dingo|
| Mr. Pickles|