|Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility."
Spider-Man has declared that this article is still under construction.
|“||Hey, hey, hey! It's F-A-A-A-T ALBERT! And I'm gonna sing a song for you! And Bill's gonna show you a thing or two! You'll have some fun now, with me and all the gang! Learning from each other while we do our thing! Na-na-ana! gonna have a good time!"||„|
|~ Fat Albert's intro|
Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids are the main protagonists of the show of the same name and the 2004 movie
In the 2004 movie where they all jump out of the TV (except Russell who just covers for them while they're gone) to help a struggling teen named Doris.
They consist of Fat Albert, Bucky, Weird Harold, Dumb Donald, Bill, Russell, Rudy, and Mushmouth.
- Fat Albert is the title character and main protagonist of the Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids franchise. He is the heart and soul, and often the conscience, of the Junkyard Gang.
- Weird Harold Simmons is a member of the Junkyard Gang. He plays a harp he made from bedsprings, but also occasionally plays a dressmaker dummy like an upright bass.
- Dumb Donald Parker is a member of the Junkyard Gang. He plays a trombone that he made from a plumbers pipe and a morning glory horn from a discarded gramophone record player.
- William "Bill" Cosby plays drums made from trash can lids.
- Russell Cosby plays on tin cans hanging on strings with spoons.
- Bucky Miller plays an organ
- James "Mushmouth" Mush plays a guitar.
- Rudy Davis plays an electric guitar.