This Hero was proposed and approved by Heroes Wiki's Pure Good Proposals Thread. Any act of removing this hero from the category without a Removal Proposal shall be considered vandalism (or a "villainous" attempt to demonize said character) and the user will have high chances of being
The First Spinjitzu Master is the posthumous overarching protagonist of LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu. He is the father of Wu and Garmadon and also the grandfather of Lloyd Garmadon and creator and former protector of Ninjago. He was also Misako's father-in-law, and Lloyd's paternal grandfather.
He was born from the worlds of both the Oni and the Dragons, the warring sides of a seemingly never-ending conflict within the first realm. Unwilling to choose a side, he abandoned his original world to create the realm of Ninjago using the Golden Weapons.
After defeating a dark entity of pure evil, The Overlord, and splitting the land into two halves, he empowered humans with Elemental Powers to become his guardians. Eventually, he fathered two sons, Wu and Garmadon, and entrusted them with defending the Golden Weapons. Shortly before his demise, he sealed himself into a tomb deep in the Endless Sea, where the Realm Crystal was also stored away.
After the Oni were vanquished by the efforts of the Ninja and his sons, the First Spinjitzu Master summoned Lloyd to an unknown place in order to thank him for saving Ninjago
The First Spinjitzu Master was born in the Realm of Oni and Dragons as a weapon until he realized that he could use his power for the greater good. After he journeys to the realm of Ninjago, he fight against his evil equivalent, The Overlord, and wins the battle, sealing him away, Afterwards, he would later father two sons, one with control over Creation, and the other with control of Destruction.
The First Spinjitzu Master was known to be wise, gentle, kind and brave, showing that he was willing to put his life over the millions who may had suffered due to his battle against The Overlord.
- Lloyd Garmadon did not know his grandfather (due to him died before Lloyd was born) until the 10th season, where he met him, took him to an unknown place, brought him to that place to thank him for saving Ninjago again.
- The First Spinjitzu Master can be considered the most mysterious character in the Ninjago universe, with many secrets that Tommy Andreasen has yet to reveal in any detailed manner and only ambiguously on Twitter.
- Although he was stated to have "died" and his corpse was shown on his tomb, Tommy Andreasen admitted the First Spinjitzu Master only left his vessel in Ninjago and that he is "gone but not necessarily dead". He also stated the First Spinjitzu Master is not in the Departed Realm, suggesting only his physical body perished and his spirit is still intact and conscious and he is simply watching over his creations without intervening himself.
- His name has yet to be revealed and not even Garmadon or Wu have ever referred to their father by his name, neither did Mystake, who has known him even longer than his sons.
- His "human" form is said to not be his true form, with Tommy Andreasen stating that as a god-like being, it is likely not his actual form, suggesting he shapeshifted into a human.
- He has never been shown to fight but is confirmed to be the most powerful character in the entire series by Tommy Andreasen and is widely believed by all fans to be such.
- In Season 14, it's revealed that the First Spinjitzu Master did not inherit the power of Water and Wind, as the Wind Dragon had possession over it, and the First Spinjitzu Master was seemingly born with all the elemental powers of the dragons. However, it's possible that the First Spinjitzu Master didn't have complete control over both Water and Wind elements as the sea serpent Wojira did or Wojira's power was so powerful that she can override his own Water and Wind power. However, this is still unknown.