On the surface, they appear to be wild and dangerous, but in reality, the super stretchy Flexers are an intellectual bunch.
- Kraw - He loves to stretch his intellect in a battle of wits, but he also just loves to stretch and bounce.
- Balk - He uses his head like a rubber mallet, but he may have knocked a few screws loose.
- Tentro - Although he suffers from a lack of confidence, his tentacles make him powerful and versatile.
- Teacher:The female teacher of Mixing 101 at Mixopolis Middle School.
- Their leader is Kraw.
- They were originally called the Flexors and the Stretchers.
- All of them have more than two legs.
- None of them have hands, however they use their tentacles as hands.
- They are the second tribe to have a four-legged Mixel, being Tentro.
- Their Cycloptic member is Kraw.
- They are based the element of rubber.
- Tentro is often mistaken as the leader.
- Their Max is a lobster-like creature with super long tentacles.
- All of them are patterned after sea creatures.
- Each of them have a tendency to extend a specific vowel out to make it sound elastic-like, fitting their abilities. Kraw extends out o-sounds (as seen in Epic Comedy Adventure),Tentro extends out i-sounds (as seen in Elevator), and Balk extends out e-sounds (which is also seen in Elevator).
- According to Calling All Mixels, they have regular tea parties.
- Each of them have a different number of legs; Kraw has six, Tentro has four, and Balk has three.