| Hulk Smash Puny Four Arms for the following reason(s):|
Merge with Ben Tennyson
Please discuss it on .
Four Arms is an alien ego of Ben Tennyson from the Ben 10 Media. He is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Tetramand from the planet Khoros.
He is voiced by Richard McGonagle in the original series, Dee Bradley Baker in Ultimate Alien and John DiMaggio in Omniverse. Baker also voiced Diamondhead, Water Hazard, Chromastone, Big Chill, Wildmutt, Swampfire, Humungousaur, Jetray, Echo Echo, Spidermonkey, Armodrillo, and NRG in the same franchise and Rex in Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels.
Four Arms is a four-armed red humanoid alien with four yellow eyes, red spikes on his four muscle arms, three fingers and a thumb on ease hand, and two toes on ease foot. He also has a black stripe goes from his chin to his lower lip. Four Arms wear a white T-shirt with a black line going down it, He also wears black pants and black fingerless gloves. Four Arms wears the Omnitrix Symbol on his upper left shoulder.
Four Arms reappeared in "Ben 10: Ultimate Alien", having an wrestler-like appearance. He now has golden bracelets, a ponytail, two gold sashes that cross over his trunk with the Ultimatrix symbol on the center of his chest, and green eyes instead of yellow.
In "Ben 10: Omniverse", 16-year-old and 11-year-old Four Arms' design resembles a moustached muscle man at a circus, and the Omnitrix symbol is located in his belt.
In The Big Tick, Ben transforms into Four Arms to break the Great One's shell, but Four Arms have no effect on the shell, Four Arms was then knock back by the Great One.
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
Four Arms returns in Video Games, Ben was suprise when transformed into Four Arms because he never thought that Four Arms was still in the Ultimatrix, SSSerpent used his two mouths (for hands) to attack, but only for Four Arms to grab them with his lower arms and hold SSSerpent in place, thus used his upper arms to pick up and slam two cars into SSSerpent to defeat to cobra-like alien.
Ben 10: Omniverse
Powers and Abilities
- Enhanced Strength: Four Arms' primary power is his enormous physical strength, and has demonstrated multiple uses with this power.
- Shockwave Generation: By punching the ground with enough force, Four Arms can create a shockwave capable of lifting people up.
- Thunderclap: By clapping all four of his arms together Four Arms is able to create a thunderclap powerful enough to make a gigantic weather monster flinch.
- Earthquake Generation: By slamming all four of his hands into the ground Four Arms can also create a small earthquake.
- Enhanced Durability: Four Arms tanked a point-blank explosion.
- Enhanced Stamina: Four Arms' advanced musculature is considerably more efficient. As a result, his muscles produce practically no fatigue toxins during physical activity. His virtually inexhaustible stamina enables him to exert himself at peak capacity for an undefined period of time without tiring at all.
- Enhanced Jumping: Four Arms was able to jump several meters into the air to catch Animo's mutant parrot.
- Heat Resistance: Four Arms can easily tank fire-based attacks.
- Enhanced Agility: Four Arms is capable of dodging missiles.
- Enhanced Reflexes: Four Arms is capable of catching missiles out of the air and throwing them back at his opponent.
- He is completely resembled to the titular anti-hero Hellboy.