|This hero was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being admirable enough or lacks what is necessary to be a purely good hero. Therefore, this hero shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed heroes rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same do-gooder. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PG heroes.|
Any act of adding this hero to the Pure Good category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this hero without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
|“||Yabba dabba doo!||„|
|~ Fred Flintstone's famous catchphrases and victory cry|
|~ Fred Flintstone Screaming|
He was voiced by the late Daws Butler, the late Alan Reed, the late Henry Cordon and currently by Jeff Bergman. In the live action films, he is portayed by John Goodman (who also voiced Sully and portrayed Bill Randa) in the first film and by Mark Addy in the second film.
He is best friends with Barney Rubble , his next-door neighbor.
Fred lives in the fictional prehistoric town of Bedrock at 345 Cave Stone Road (in some episodes, 1313 Cobblestone Way or 222 Rocky Way).
He Live in a anachronistic world where dinosaurs coexist with modernized barefoot cavemen and cavewomen enjoy "primitive" versions of modern convenience such as telephones, automobiles, and washing machines.
Fred Flintstone's catchphrase is "Yabba Dabba Doo!" which is also heard at the beginning of the theme song and the film.
|“||Just be glad you're coming for dinner. Barney's a great guy, but for some reason, he always swipes my breakfast cearl.||„|
|~ Fred Flintstone talking to the Mystery Inc gang in Scooby-Doo! Team Up|
|“||Not if I have anything to say about it! This is the prize-winning from that made me captain of my bowling team!||„|
|~ Fred Flintstone using his bowling ball to capture the Phantom of the Operrock in Scooby-Doo! Team Up|
|“||What are you so post to be doing besides bothering me on my day off.||„|
|~ Fred Flintstone annoyed with his neighbor Barney|
|“||Twenty five hundred people in Bedrock and I have to pick this peddle brain for a neighbor.||„|
|~ Fred Flintstone questioning picking Barney Rubble as his neighbor|
- A modern day version of Fred Flintstone and a past version of George Jetson can be seen in the Dexter's Laboratory episode Beard to be Feared. Fred doesn't have his caveman design while George Jetson doesn't have his future design in the episode.
- Though modern versions of Fred and Barney can be seen in Dexter's Laboratory in the Laff-a-Lympics they have their caveman designs.
- Fred Flintstone has had a few cameos in Scooby-Doo before his appearance in the Team Up comics.
- Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble make cameos in the original Powerpuff Girls episode Hot Air Buffoon. In there they are known as the Barefoot Bandits.
- Fred and Barney's cameos in Dexter's Laboratory and the original Powerpuff Girls only happen because Hanna-Barbera use to work on the shows.
- The role of Fred Flintstone in the live-action Flintstones movie was offered to the late John Candy as it was his favorite cartoon, but John Candy sadly passed away in 1994. Following John Candy's death, Jim Belushi, Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray, Chevy Chase, Steve Martin, George Wendt and the late Robin Williams were all considered for the role of Fred Flintstone before the role was given to John Goodman.