|“||Yabba dabba doo!||„|
|~ Fred Flintstone's famous catchphrases and victory cry|
|~ Fred Flintstone Screaming|
He is best friends with Barney Rubble , his next-door neighbor.
Fred lives in the fictional prehistoric town of Bedrock at 345 Cave Stone Road (in some episodes, 1313 Cobblestone Way or 222 Rocky Way).
He Live in a anachronistic world where dinosaurs coexist with modernized barefoot cavemen and cavewomen enjoy "primitive" versions of modern convenience such as telephones, automobiles, and washing machines.
Fred Flintstone's catchphrase is "Yabba Dabba Doo!" which is also heard at the beginning of the theme song and the film.
|“||Just be glad you're coming for dinner. Barney's a great guy, but for some reason, he always swipes my breakfast cearl.||„|
|~ Fred Flintstone talking to the Mystery Inc gang in Scooby-Doo! Team Up|
|“||Not if I have anything to say about it! This is the prize-winning from that made me captain of my bowling team!||„|
|~ Fred Flintstone using his bowling ball to capture the Phantom of the Operrock in Scooby-Doo! Team Up|
- A modern day version of Fred Flintstone and a past version of George Jetson can be seen in the Dexter's Laboratory episode Beard to be Feared. Fred doesn't have his caveman design while George Jetson doesn't have his future design in the episode.
- Though modern versions of Fred and Barney can be seen in Dexter's Laboratory in the Laff-a-Lympics they have their caveman designs.
- Fred Flintstone has had a few cameos in Scooby-Doo before his appearance in the Team Up comics.
- Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble make cameos in the original Powerpuff Girls episode Hot Air Buffoon. In there they are known as the Barefoot Bandits.
- Fred and Barney's cameos in Dexter's Laboratory and the original Powerpuff Girls only happen because Hanna-Barbera use to work on the shows.