|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Gerald Fitzgerald contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||I don't do pranks, IKEA, or cargo pants. That's all white people shit.||„|
|~ Gerald Fitzgerald|
Gerald Fitzgerald is a main hero from the Netflix original series, Paradise P.D. He is a black guy with PTSD who works as a police officer for Paradise Police Department.
Before working at Paradise P.D., Fitz used to work at Chicago P.D., where he was known for being the best police officer in town. This all changed when he got caught in an explosion, caused by The Chicago Kingpin, giving him PTSD and Multiple Personality Disorder, which made him less competent and more evil.
He is voiced by Cedric Yarborough.
- In "Welcome to Paradise", Fitz used the martial powers he learned from Hobo Cop to fight against Terry Two-Toes and his minions. Fitz swung around his bindle and used it as a ninja stick to attack some bad guys.
- In "Ass on the Line", Fitz helped Randall with investigating the case of the murdered ass man.
- In "Black & Blue", Fitz tried to help Gina with busting the Russian mobsters trading guns with Robby and Delbert for argyle meth. Fitz also gave up using his piccolo to start using a gun, as per demand of Gina. Sadly, this got him to shoot himself in the dick.
- In "Karla 9000", Fitz convinced Kevin to get out of his abusive relationship with Karla.
- In "Meet the Jabowskis", Fitz and Bullet found a briefcase full of money. However, Fitz didn't want to spend the money until 24 hours had passed, as it was the right thing to do.
- In "Police Academy", Fitz arrested some hookers.
- In "Task Force", Fitz went to the circus with Kevin to find the potential argyle meth drug dealers. However, Fitz was bombarded by scary clowns, who terrified him and scared him into a coma.
- In "Operation: D.D.", Fitz escaped from his brain prison in Pussyland and fought against The Chicago Kingpin to defeat him and take control over his own brain again.