| Hulk Smash Puny Ghostfreak for the following reason(s):|
Merge with Ben Tennyson
Please discuss it on .
Ghostfreak is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of an Ectonurite from the planet Anur Phaetos.
He was voiced by Steve Blum in the Original Series and Ominverse, Jeff Bennett in Alien Force and Ultimate Alien. Blum also voiced Garazeb Orrelios in Star Wars Rebels, Heatblast in Ben 10, Green Lantern in Injustice 2 and Sub-Zero in Mortal Kombat X and Mortal Kombat 11.
Ghostfreak is a grey ghost-like alien with black lines all over his body, hands that resemble to claws and one purple eyes, and a ghost-like tail. He also has black tentacles with white stripes when removing his skin.
Powers and Abilities
- Flight: Ghostfreak naturally ignores the laws of gravity and constantly hovers in the air.
- Intangibility: Ghostfreak can phase through practically anything, be it solid matter or energy beams.
- Electrocution: By going intangible and grabbing onto his opponent while inside them, Ghostfreak can give them an electrical shock.
- Possession: By going inside his opponent, Ghostfreak can possess them and gain full control over their body. Ghostfreak has full access to whatever powers the victim had prior to possession.
- Tentacles: Ghostfreak's tentacles are strong enough to hold up a bus.
- Enhanced Strength: Ghostfreak was able to throw a gym mat with Thumbskull on top of it into the air and into a wall.
- Space Survivability: Ghostfreak can move freely in space without fear of dying.
- Life-Drain Immunity: Because Ghostfreak lacks life-force in the conventional sense, he is completely immune to attacks that feed off life-force or mana.
- Invisibility: Ghostfreak can become completely invisible.
- Sharp Claws: Ghostfreak's claws are sharp enough to tear through metal.
- Survivability: If Ghostfreak is destroyed or 'killed' in anyway, his consciousness will remain in one strand of DNA meaning he has to be completely destroyed without a trace for him to be truly killed.
Without his protective skin, Ghostfreak can be harm by sunlight, Sunlight will also destroy Ghostfreak turning him to ash.
Ghostfreak cannot fly fast.
Ghostfreak is vulnerable to magic.
Ghostfreak cannot possess and control mindless beings as they had no mind for him to control, Such as a zombie.
In Permantent Retirement, Ben transform into Ghostfreak to sneakout of Vera's house and went to find something to do, He finds a golt cart and decides to drivie it while cloaking himself so no one see him. Ghostfreak smells something that tracks his attenation which came from a apple pie and decides to take it, but much to his disgust, He witness a old lady leaping on the ceiling and eats a fly and leaving him suspected of the elderly people weird behavior and decides to investigate entire retirement community to seek some answers.
In The Big Tick, Ben transform into Ghostfreak to use his tentacles with sharp spikes to damage the Great One's shell, but with no effect.
Ben 10: Alien Force
In Ghost Town, Ben scanned Zs'Skayr again and transformed into Ghostfreak, but Zs'Skayr quickly regained control. With the "help" of Vilgax, however, Ghostfreak was able to revert to Ben.
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
Ghostfreak only appears in Ultimate Sacrifice, When Ben uses Ghostfreak to escaped Sentient Ultimate Spidermonkey's web by using intangibility and attempt to possess Sentient Ultimate Humungousaur, but failed since Sentient Ultimate Humungousaur say that Ben can no longer control the Ultimates. Ghostfreak was then frozen by Sentient Ultimate Big Chill.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Ghostfreak is the only alien to have a different appearance in all four series.
- Ghostfreak has been used 17 times in the Ben 10 franchise.