|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Gina Jabowski contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Mama's home, bitches!||„|
|~ Gina Jabowski|
Gina Jabowski is one of the main characters of the Netflix original series, Paradise P.D. She is a violent and abrasive rapist who works as a cop for Paradise Police Department. Gina usually brutally beats criminals to a bloody pulp and sexually harasses Dusty.
She was voiced by Sarah Chalke.
- In "Welcome to Paradise", Gina beat a bunch of criminals senseless. She beat Robby with a book until his face turned bloody. At the end of the episode, Gina made her 100th arrest, when she placed Terry Two-Toes under arrest.
- In "Ass on the Line", Gina helped Randall study the case of the murdered ass man.
- In "Black & Blue", Gina beat up a slew of Russian mobsters and evil criminals on the docks. She also made up for how she confiscated Fitz's piccolo earlier by helping him destroy mainstream media and cable news.
- In "Karla 9000", Gina looked into the case of the mysterious "El Chefe" who was selling heroin. However, she never figured out that it was Dusty.
- In "Dungeons & Dragnet", Gina investigated the case of the D&D players.
- In "Meet the Jabowskis", Gina was revealed to be one of the most powerful and intimidating cops in Paradise and her very presence in the town is what kept people from doing anything evil. Gina did tons of heroic things, even if she did take her punishments of people too far. She also tried to kill General Bumfuque but then stopped when she found out he wasn't the guy he was looking for. When she found out her family was evil and they let her get shot as a kid, she turned on them and attacked them. However, she failed to bust them and they escaped with the money. When she returned to Paradise, after skipping town, she beat the crap out of every criminal who caused crimes, while she was gone.
- In "Parent Trap", Gina tackled and arrested Dusty for terrorizing the Thanksgiving parade.
- In "Christmas in Paradise", Gina saved Christmas by forcing Anton to replace the midget banging ceremony with a Christmas tree lighting. After realizing how she hurt Bullet, she made it up to him by giving him a massive stash of pure, uncut cocaine as his Christmas present.
- In "Paradise Found" Gina knew that Dusty was innocent so she teamed up with Kevin to prove his innocence and set him free from prison. When Kevin was about to get blown up by C4, Gina dove in front of him to protect him.
- In "Tucker Carlson is a Huge Dick", Gina brutally assaulted Robby and Delbert for robbing a liquor store and shoved a bottle of gin up Robby's dick. Gina later had to peacefully stop a purse thief but failed because of how she had to be peaceful. Gina later tried to stop a jaywalker using nothing but her words but of course, she failed at this too. Lastly, Gina stopped Kev-Man from being evil and destroying Hooters by showing him her boobs.
- In "The Father, The Son, and The Holy Post-It Note", Gina arrested Hopson for his public indecency.
- In "Paradise P.D. Meets Brickleberry", Gina competed with Ethel to see who could find Malloy first. When they stopped fighting and worked together, they caught The Poachmaster General.
- In "Operation: D.D.", Gina pulled off a Leeroy Jenkins and fought a bunch of Flipper People to the death. She also tased Dusty to death so he could fight some Flipper People too. She and Hopson later distracted The Legion of Dooooom by giving them a sexual harassment training seminar.