|Line 65:||Line 65:|
[[Category:Friend of a Villain]]
Revision as of 21:31, 1 January 2014
Ginger Foutley is the main character in Nickelodeon's animated series As Told By Ginger. Ginger is voiced and sung by Melissa Disney.
Full Name: Ginger Foutley
Alias: Ging, Sis and Foutley
Age: 12-14 and somewhere in her mid-30's
Skills: Writing creativty and song writing
Personilty: Kind, friendly, caring, mature, smart, responsible, independent, beautiful, opinionated, headstorng, and wonderful
Family: Louse Foutley (Mother), Jonas Foutley (Father), Carl Foutley(Brother), Dr.David Dave (Step-Father), Darren Patterson (Future Husband), Un-Named Patterson (Future Daughter), Mr.Patterson (Future Father-In-Law), Mrs.Patterson (Future Mother-In-Law), and William "Will" Patterson (Future Brtoher-In-Law)
Friends: Dodie Bishop, Macie Lightfoot, Darren Patterson, and Nice Ms. Zorski.
Love Interests: Darren Patterson (True Love) and Orion (Ex-Boyfreind)
Enemies: Courtney Gripling (Sometimes), Miranada, Mipsy, Simone and Evil Ms. Zorski
Goal: To have a good future and still be with her best friends
Fate: Is a succesful writer and is happily married to Darren with an infant daughter
- Ginger discovered she is one-quater Jewish.
- Ginger's voice actress is a distant relative of Walt Disney.
- Ginger might've inspired Gwen from Total Drama series as both characters share similarities:
- Both have a single mother.
- Both have a little brother.
- Both owning a diary.
- Both are the lead female of the her show.
- Both have been bullied by the mean girls.
- Both had tried hard to be friends and at the same time bullied by a girl whom shares the same name: Courtney.
- Both had attracted many guys.
- Both had many and unsuccessful crushes.
- Both wanted to be popular but later on she is not interested anymore.
- Both had a boyfriend (Darren and Duncan) whom is her best friend in the beginning and both broke up with him due to his interest in another girl.
- Both denied being deeply in love with her boyfriend but after the break up she shows she does.
- Both can sing.
- Both have two best friends (Dodie & Macie and Zoey & Cameron) that share similar personality and traits:
- Both have a friend with pig tails.
- Both have a friend whom wears glasses and talks about hygiene.
- Both have a friend (Dodie and Zoey) whom is still friends with her ex-boyfriend (Darren and Duncan)