|Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility."
Spider-Man has declared that this article is still under construction.
|“||I heard you got hit by a truck.||„|
|~ Giselle to Elliot|
Giselle is the tetartagonist of Open Season and Open Season: Scared Silly, the tritagonist in Open Season 2 and a major character in Open Season 3. She is Elliot's wife and Gisela, Giselita, and Elvis's mother.
She is voiced by Jane Krakowski.
Not much is known about her early life other than she is a part of Ian's herd. She has always developed a crush on Elliot, which is the reason for Ian kicking Elliot out. For this, Giselle has had resentment for Ian.
Giselle is strong-willed, perspicacious, level-headed, intelligent, and charming and is always kind, caring, giving, generous, charismatic, and thoughtful. She is the prettiest deer everyone has seen before.
Giselle takes rules very serious, unlike Elliot.
Sometimes, she can be strict, impatient, obstreperous, irritable, aggravated, and angry with Elliot if he does something bad; even so, they are always perfectly in love and protect their family.
Giselle is a doe. She has blue eyes.
- Giselle's butt resemble a heart and it moves up and down very seductively when she walks.
- She loves flowers (especially purple ones) as revealed in the video game adaptation of the film.
- She is also well trained in martial arts.
- Giselle serves as a love interest for Elliot, even though she is in a rather forced relationship with Elliot's old leader/rival Ian, who when they talk with each other he beats him up, although no matter how hard he tries, he can never break the interest between the two.
- Natalie Portman, Alyssa Milano, Jamie-Lynn Sigler and Christina Applegate were all considered for the role of Giselle before Jane Krakowski was cast.