|Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility."
Spider-Man has declared that this article is still under construction.
|Kamen Rider Black finds the lack of categories on this page suspicious, and suspects it may be a Gorgom plot.|
Help by adding new categories to the article!
|Anakin Skywalker finds this infobox's power has been underestimated, as many, if not all sections in this infobox have been left empty.|
Help improve this article by updating and expanding the infobox.
- For the character from the original Darkwing Duck series, see Gosalyn Mallard.
Gosalyn Waddlemeyer is one of the supporting characters in the DuckTales reboot series and the tritagonist of the upcoming Disney Plus reboot spin-off series Darkwing Duck.
She is voiced by Stephanie Beatriz.
She wears a pink sports-shirt with a regular pink shirt and is also given black pants and a green jacket. Also her feathers have been recolored, giving Gosalyn a slightly darker coloring as she is being re-imaged as having Latin American roots and unlike her original counterpart who had two pig-tails for her hairstyle, the new version she has a regular ponytail instead.
Much of Gosalyn's early life is unknown, though it's presumed she was orphaned and left in the care of her grandfather, Dr. Thaddeus Waddlemeyer. She grew up close with him, she even knew he was building a device called the Ramrod for Taurus Bulba. But one night, her grandpa discovered a flaw in the programming of the Ramrod, making it unstable and dangerous. He left to warn Bulba, but he never came back. Since then, Bulba took full credit for the machine, and Gosalyn suspected he had something to do with her grandpa's disappearance, so she became determined to expose him.
In "Let's Get Dangerous!",...
In "The Last Adventure!",...
- This version of Gosalyn is Latina.
- Gosalyn originally appeared in the 1990s Disney Afternoon cartoon Darkwing Duck as the titular character's adoptive daughter. Her DuckTales appearance was revealed at the 2019 Comic Con.
- In "Friendship Hates Magic!", an episode of the show-within-a-show "Darkwing Duck" credits Paddywhack's release to Quackerjack. In the 1990s cartoon episode "The Haunting of Mr. Banana Brain", it was Gosalyn who released him.
- According to Francisco Angones, this version of Gosalyn is of Latin American descent, similar to the change made for the series' version of Fenton Crackshell. Additionally, her original surname, like that of her original series counterpart, is Waddlemeyer.
- Gosalyn was originally going to be introduced in "Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks!" as Huey’s Woodchuck Rival who kept all her merit badges shoved in a plastic shopping bag.
- This is the second time that Beatriz and Ben Schwartz have worked together since the 2019 film, The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part.
- Gosalyn's use of a crossbow is a reference to her arrow-themed superhero identity from Darkwing Duck, the Quiverwing Quack.