|~ Greg introduces everyone|
Gregory "Greg" Wiggles is the original yellow Wiggle. In 2013 he was replaced by Emma, and in 2006 he was replaced by Sam. He left the Wiggles twice, first in 2006 and then in 2013. He is best known as the original lead vocalist and a founding member of The Wiggles.
He was the lead singer in the original incarnation of the group, singing lead on most of the group's songs. He has played guitar, keyboards, and drums in the videos and at concerts, making him one of the only Wiggles alongside Sam & Jeff to have played all three of the other Wiggle's lead instruments.
He was the tallest out of the Main Wiggles, and the only one out of the original four to have had a tenure shorter than 21 years, having done only 16 (1991-2006, 2012)
In 2006, he retired after being diagnosed with Orthostatic Intolerance, and Sam replaced Greg until 2012. Upon returning to the group in 2012, he did everything he did in the early days before 2006, except for magic tricks. He stayed for a year before being replaced by Emma.
- In the Wiggles' early videos such as Wiggledance and Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas from 1997, Greg wore a digital wristwatch. It was also seen in some of the 1998 TV clippings such as their non-speaking cameo on "Recovery" and Greg still wears watches every now and then.
- He is the tallest of the original Wiggles (6'4).
- When Greg returned to the group in 2012, he was only supposed to stay until August, though upon Murray and Jeff leaving, he was asked to stay for the rest of the year.
- Soon before Greg left in 2006, he was falling apart. There were shows where at the last minute Greg couldn't go on, so Sam had to apply the yellow skivvy and be Greg's understudy. It is believed that this has happened during shows, as well.
- One day during a meet and greet (a day or two before his departure), Greg collapsed.
- In 2011 during the ARIA Awards, Greg came on stage with Sam, Murray, Jeff, Anthony and Captain Feathersword (Paul Paddick) to accept The Wiggles' ARIA Hall of Fame Award.
- His favorite vegetable is a carrot.
- Greg Page, his actor, currently holds the record for the youngest age to begin being a Wiggle (19).