This Article Contains Spoilers -
WARNING: This article contains major spoilers. If you do not wish to know vital information on plot / character elements in a story, you may not wish to read beyond this warning: We hold no responsibility for any negative effects these facts may have on your enjoyment of said media should you continue. That is all.
|“||Glamrock Freddy: How odd. Your guest profile is unknown to me. Who are you?
Gregory: I-I'm Gregory...
|~ Gregory introducing himself to Glamrock Freddy.|
|“||No, no! Wait, I'm still here!||„|
|~ Gregory in the game's trailer.|
|~ Gregory as he orders the S.T.A.F.F. Bots to mutilate Vanny.|
Gregory is the main protagonist of the 2021 horror video game Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach.
He is an enigmatic young boy who is locked inside the Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex, and is attempting to avoid its killer animatronic attractions and escape it. He is assisted by the main animatronic Glamrock Freddy, who protects him from the various threats within the PizzaPlex.
He is voiced by Marta Svetek, who also voices Vanny in the game.
Gregory is a young boy with light skin, brown hair, and brown eyes. He wears a dark blue polo shirt with two white rings around its torso, as well as beige shorts, white socks, and red sneakers. He also has a band-aid on his right cheek and left knee, and commonly wears a Freddy Fazwatch gifted to him by Glamrock Freddy.
Not much is known about Gregory's background, but he is implied to be a homeless child. By the game's beginning, he managed to enter the recently-opened Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex, only to be mysteriously pursured by its abrasive nightguard Vanessa.
Gregory managed to sneak into the chest hatch of the PizzaPlex's star animatronic Glamrock Freddy, who had experienced a malfunction (implicitly due to him detecting Gregory) during a show and was taken back to his showroom. After he tells him about his situation, Freddy agrees to help him escape the PizzaPlex, which has now closed for the night. He and Gregory fend off the now-hostile animatronics, as well as Vanessa, the S.T.A.F.F. Bots, and Vanny, a homicidal woman dressed in a bunny costume.
Eventually, after all the animatronic threats are eliminated, 6 AM comes and the PizzaPlex's doors are reopened. From this point, the game can diverge into multitude of endings:
- If Gregory simply leaves the PizzaPlex, he runs away and sleeps on the streets, where he is ominously followed by Vanny.
- If Gregory stays in the PizzaPlex instead, he can collect numerous discs which record Vanessa's therapy.
- If Gregory has reached a secret alternate exit, he and Freddy both escape the PizzaPlex and drive away in a car. While Freddy eventually runs out of battery, Gregory uses jump cables attached to the car to recharge him.
- If every item is obtained, Glamrock Freddy concludes that the PizzaPlex will only cause more harm if it remains standing, and proceeds to burn it down. As the two reach its roof, Vanny follows them both, only for Freddy to pull her over the edge as the two fall to their deaths. Vanessa sadly watches from the burning roof as Gregory unmasks Vanny's corpse, only to discover that she also resembles Vanessa.
- If Gregory decides to fight Vanny, Freddy protects him as she sends the S.T.A.F.F. Bots to fatally dissamble him. Gregory obtains Vanny's device and uses it to have the bots brutally tear her apart, while he stands by Freddy's broken body as he dies.
- If Gregory returns to the PizzaPlex's arcade and completes all three Princess Quest games, Vanny's brainwashing is undone, and the two (including Freddy, who has been reduced to his still-sentinet head) exit the PizzaPlex and eat ice creams on a hill as they watch the sunrise.
- In the Canon Ending, if Gregory fully upgrades Freddy and the two venture into the PizzaPlex's underground, they eventually come across the buried Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place from Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, where a revived William Afton, in the form of Burntrap, emerges from his regeneration pod and attempts to possess Freddy. However, Gregory manages to set the Pizza Place on fire, and leaves Burntrap to be dragged away by the Blob amalagamation as he and Freddy escape the collapsing pizzeria, with a post-credits scene showing the two sitting on a hill and watching the sunrise.
- Gregory closely resembles the Crying Child from Five Nights at Freddy's 4.
- Gregory and Vanessa have the same eye color.
- Gregory is one of the first ever human characters in the franchise to be physically shown.
Five Nights at Freddy's 4
Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach
Five Nights at Freddy's: The Novel Series