|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Hajime Nagumo contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||I don't care if we used to be classmates. I won't hesitate to kill you.||„|
|~ Hajime to Kouki after he got mutated.|
|“||I definitely used to be. But not anymore.||„|
|~ Hajime replied Cattleya of he is not human anymore in dubbed|
|“||It's kill or be killed in this world. You've got to kill your enemies.||„|
|~ Hajime revealed Tortus' true nature as a world of killing|
|“||I told you before, i don't give a crap about what happen to this world. I'm going home. That's it.||„|
|~ Hajime to Yue of dislikes of Tortus.|
|“||I don't care who comes for me. Demon or god. I'll kill them. But anyone who's just being puppeteered by that god won't be able to touch me.||„|
|~ Hajime to Cattleya before murdering her.|
|“||Listen up, Amanogawa. I don’t care about your justice, and I have no interest in arguing with you about what’s right and wrong. We’re not friends, we’re not comrades, and we definitely don’t believe in the same things, so I have absolutely no intention of doing something just because you say so. All I did was allow you to accompany me for a bit. Don't you dare make me angry. The next time you do something stupid... I’ll break your arms and legs and send you back to the kingdom.||„|
|~ Hajime after defeated Kouki|
|“||Looks like this 'Irregular' was more than you could handle.||„|
|~ Hajime after murdering Noint|
|“||Good luck surviving out there. Knowing you, you probably won't make it.||„|
|~ Hajime before killing Hiyama.|
|“||But don't get the wrong idea. I don't think of us as classmates or friends or comrades. I came here because I owe Shirasaki a favor. Once I'm gone, I'm gone forever.||„|
|~ Hajime to Kouki of reason he came to the Labyrinth in Dubbed|
|“||Now where have I heard that before? Never thought someone who’s supposed to be me would take that shit so seriously. If that’s what the definition of human is, then yeah, I guess I’m not human anymore. Maybe I really am a monster who was born in the abyss. A monster, huh? But— Sure, I might be rejected when I get home. I may not have anywhere to return to now. But even so, I’m going to keep moving forward. You really think this road was such an easy one that I could have traveled this far by deceiving myself? This is how it’s always been. The opponents I’ve faced haven’t been kind enough to wait for me to solve my problems. No matter what doubts or fears I’ve had, my only choice was to turn my resolve into a weapon and push my way forward.||„|
|~ Hajime's quotes|
Hajime Nagumo (ハジメ, Nagumo Hajime?) better known as the God Slaying Demon King, is the anti-hero and main protagonist of the Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou series.
After once being called incompetent human and betrayed by one of his classmates, Hajime falls into the abyss where his journey to become the strongest begins.
In the beginning and before his mutation, Hajime has a miserable life in school and Tortus when he was bullied by Hiyama and his gang after he got a lot of attractions from girls including Kaori Shirasaki and Shizuku Yaegashi. When he was left for dead and suffered, Hajime turned into a monster but no longer a human.
After Hajime eaten many most powerful monsters and made weapons from monsters' essences, he gained too much power and mutated that break even level 100 meaning he become more powerful beyond of that of a god as he killed Ehit and became a human/monster hybrid but turned from a pure good person into a ruthless killer when he vowed that he will kill all those who get in his way or harming his friends (harem).
When learned from the Liberators of Hajime and his classmates were being used by the god, Ehit. Hajime abandoned all respects for the god and has no concerns for him and all others gods as he swear to kill them all as well if they are gotten his way.
Hajime became even popular to girls more than Kouki Amanogawa due of his new appearances. After Story, he married 8 times and Yuka as his mistress. He became a step-father of Myu after marrying her mother, Remia.
In the beginning of the story, Hajime had black hair, brown eyes, and a slim body type. He also had a kind face and attitude. After falling into the abyss and eating the twin-tailed wolf monster, his body began to wither away. After he drank the ambrosia in the abyss to counter the effects of the monster meat, his body began to heal and grow stronger in the process. Due to the stress of this repeated revitalization, his hair turned white, a condition called Marie Antoinette syndrome. His eyes also turned red and his body gained tattoo-like red veins, a sign of becoming a demonic monster. These red marks also grant Hajime the ability to use magic without needing to use chants or incantations. He also grew 10 cm in height and gained a muscular, toned figure. The huge change in his appearance (along with his personality and abilities) made it difficult for those who knew Hajime before to recognize him at first, only recognizing him because of his voice and facial features (and that's only after taking a closer look).
Shorty after falling into the abyss, Hajime lost his left arm to the Claw Bear on the first floor. He would later lose his right eye during his battle against the Hydra. After completing the Great Orcus Labyrinth and gaining creation magic, Hajime would replace them with a mechanical arm and an artifact called the Demon Eye, respectively.
After he returned to Earth, Hajime's hair and eyes reverted back to their original color due to Kaori's restoration magic. He decides, however, to keep his mechanical arm and demon eye, which are disguised to look like his original arm and eye.
Hajime was originally a weak and average human with a timid and tolerant personality but with an extremely kind and gentle heart. While mild-mannered, he has a special type of bravery and strength of heart that would allow him to sacrifice his own dignity and well-being to protect a child from harm. Kaori noted that it would be easy to be a hero to fight against evil if one were already strong, but it takes true strength to go against evil if one knows that they are weak. His strength of heart is evident by his ability to keep calm when his class faced perilous dangers from a Behemoth, while Kouki had momentarily stood paralyzed by fear until being snapped out of it by Hajime. He had a Motto of "Hobbies First" and would put his hobbies over everything else despite ridicule by his peers. He was also considered mature.
After fell into the abyss and suffered when lost his left arm due to Hiyama's betrayal, Hajime abandoned his kind and gentle attitude and adopted a newly personality as cold, unstable, ruthless, cruel, uncaring and sadistic murderer. He will kill anyone who gets his way of his goal to return back to Japan. He shown his sadistic side after he killed monsters and eaten their meat for his mutation. He doesn't care for vengeance as he viewed himself to be more powerful than his now useless classmates. Learned from the hologram Oscar of the gods, Hajime doesn't worship gods but rather hold hatred toward the gods and will kill them all. Even though reunited with his classmates (only to indebted Kaori), Hajime still doesn't care about his weak classmates (except for Kaori and Shizuku) and give them a proper warning if they get in his way, he'll kill them caused them to fear Hajime even caused his former bullies to be afraid of him. Hajime will also kill those who lay a single finger or harms his comrades (harem) such as he murdered the traitorous idiot Hiyama for killing Kaori Shirasaki. Despite he was once human, Hajime doesn't care of saving lives for those who are manipulated by the gods and unlike the Liberators, he will kill them all when he unleashed a massacre upon both human and demon worshipers (pawns) of Ehit and brought destruction upon Tortus during the war on Heiligh Kingdom. Hajime viewed all races of Tortus (including the gods) as weaklings after he murdered Noint. In his sadistic side, Hajime mocked and provoked his enemies to lead them to their deaths. He has no tolerances for empty idealism, delusional prides, emotional weaknesses or cowardice. He got disgusted by Kouki's idiotic ideals. He called Hiyama and his gang worthless and weak as well exposed Hiyama's greatest fear of his responsible for Hajime's "fall" and left him for dead. He doesn't take orders from those who are inferior to himself. He refused to return to the so-called "Hero Party" to being pawns for Ehit's twisted entertainment. After returned to Japan, Hajime is at least a bit merciful as he will pulverize anyone who dare challenge him and left them to be humiliated as he did with the students of the Yaegashi Dojo and bullied and completely humiliated the so-called "Soul Sisters" in public who are annoyances to one of his wives, Shizuku Yaegashi
Hajime has immense love for his parents. They were responsible for Hajime to become an otaku. While almost dying, Hajime vowed that he will return back home to Japan and reunite with his parents, even if it means to abandoned his kindness and his morality to become a genocidal mass murderer and a god slaying destroyer.
Despite being a ruthless and uncaring murderer, Hajime is still honorable as he has what's left of his kindness. He cares deeply for his comrades (harem). He is a protective father of Myu. He allowed Kaori Shirasaki (his childhood love interest during middle school and future wife) to join him. He let Shizuku (one of his lover and future wives) to keep his created sword, Black Blade as a gift. After murdered Hiyama, Hajime gave his classmates chances but kept his warning thanks to Suzu, Ryutarou and Shizuku's begging when literally spared Kouki's life. Hajime had promised Kaori if she dies, he will revive her with a stronger body. Hajime made more adjustments for his classmates' weapons and armor after opens his work. When failed on Suzu's bracelets for enhancements, Hajime gives Suzu a pair of twin iron fans (one of his masterpieces) as a gift. Although he doesn't care for his classmates, Hajime was willing to bring them back to Japan.
His "Otaku" habits still remained unchanged as it grown him and his wife, Kaori Shirasaki. After returning to Japan, Hajime still getting use of watching anime and movie, reading manga and playing video games while with Kaori.
|“||I'll protect you and you'll protect me. we'll be unstoppable. And we're gonna defeat everything and everyone... and surpass the entire world, together!||„|
|~ Hajime to Yue of they kill anyone who gets in their way.|
|“||When you're this stupid, there's no point even pointing out your stupidity. But let me say just one thing. Who do you think you are, saying Yue's name without honorifics? You bastard.||„|
|~ Hajime to Kouki about Yue.|
Hajime dislikes anyone who saying Yue's name without honorifics when his ruthlessly thrashed Kouki.
After killing Ehit, Hajime and Yue created a crystal key to return back to Japan. In After Story, Yue became Hajime's first wife.
|“||Shirasaki! We leave early tomorrow morning! Don't be late.||„|
|~ Hajime official allowed Kaori to join him.|
After Hajime and Yue left the labyrinth, Hajime met Shea a pervert and incompetent rabbit beastgirl. She has flirting for Hajime. When she was unconscious due to not able to swim, Hajime do mouth-to-mouth until Shea woken up and use mouth-to-mouth to kiss him causing him to pulverize her. Hajime trained her to know how to fight and join his journey. Hajime gave Shea drucken (a hammer which is one of his masterpiece). Hajime help Shea to rescue Myu and the beastgirls who were captured and was about to be sold as slaves. Hajime declared her as his second lover. After Story, Shea became one of Hajime's wives.
|“||Huh? Eh, she's not a bad person, just a pervert.||„|
|~ Hajime to Shea about Tio|
|“||You can have it. You've been a big help.||„|
|~ Hajime to Shizuku when gifted her his Black Blade|
When rescue her daughter, Myu from slavery, Remia became attractive to Hajime by calling him "Darling" (ダーリン, Dārin). When Freid Bagwa captured her and Myu as hostage, Hajime destroyed the demon army and threaten the general to leave and let them go. After Story, Remia became one of Hajime's wives.
When met Myu, Hajime initial to left her off. Myu once called him as "Onii-Chan". When captured by slave dealers, Hajime kill his way to rescue Myu. After rescue her, Myu called Hajime as "Papa" despite he told her that he is only 17. Hajime became a protective father for Yue. Hajime will pulverize anyone who mistreated his adoptive daughter. After returning to her mother, Hajime made a promise for Myu that he will come back and take her and her mother to his world. After story, Hajime had made an arrangement for Myu to go to school.
Liliana S. B Heiligh
After he saved her, Liliana develop a love feelings for Hajime. In After Story, Liliana became one of Hajime's wives.
Aiko is Hajime's social studies teacher. She felt sympathy of Hajime's supposedly death. But when learned he is actually alive and seeing him, She is surprised and relieved he survived but sadly became a murderer. Hajime told the reason he is not returning to them because of the god's manipulation and Hiyama attempt to kill him. She travel for a bit with him to find a boy. Hajime refused to save Shimizu as he kill him. During the war on Heiligh, Aiko supported to help Hajime by assisting Tio to destroy the temple and kill the Pope and his bishops. After Story, Aiko became one of Hajime's wives.
Before his fall, Hajime save Sonobe's life. When seeing Hajime's alive but changed a lot, she felt relief but sadden when he became a monstrous murderer. Before the war against the monsters, Sonobe thanked Hajime of saving her even though he thinks it was a fluke. Sonobe swore she won't waste her life and do whatever means to help him in turn, Hajime told her to don't die. Sonobe shown no fear for Hajime when he murdered Hiyama. After story, Sonobe became Hajime's mistress.
Meld was Hajime's deceased mentor. Meld held his regards for unable to save him from his fall. When revealed of being alive but mutated into a monster, Meld thanked and apologized Hajime for not saving him. When Meld sadly was killed by Noint and turned into Eri's undead slave, Hajime shown outrageous and destroy all the undead slaves due to Kaori's death by Hiyama. In his last moment, Meld requested to end him which Hajime coldly obliged and destroyed Meld's body with his shotgun. In the funeral, Hajime visited Meld's grave and place a flower as a token for his gratitude and remembrance.
Before his mutation in the past, Hajime has no good relationship with his classmates due to his laziness and boys were completely jealousy when he got a lot of attractions from girls including the idol, Kaori and bullied him. They foolishly accept his "death" due to Hiyama's lies.
After mutated, Hajime has no concern of them as he will kill anyone including them if they get in way. When seeing Hajime is alive but became a monstrous murderer, his classmates are terrified of him including his former bullies are gutless and fear for the worst when he killed Cattleya. They've taken Hajime's killing warning seriously as they don't want to die at his hands. They are terrified of Hajime even worse when Hajime killed Hiyama as he was willing to do the exact same thing to them, But due to Suzu, Shizuku and Ryutarou's begging, Hajime gives them chances but won't be their forgiving if they cross. Hajime offer his classmates to enhance their equipment with new abilities caused them to rush over to him. After conquered the last labyrinth and killed Ehit, Hajime was willing to bring them back to Japan which caused them to be grateful for their appreciation for Hajime, they nicknamed him as the "God Slaying Demon King".
|“||Ugh... You're like a broken record. Listen, I know you think you're mad about me killing her. But let me give you my take on, I think you're actually mad about yourself for being unable to do what needed to be done. Stop projecting your weaknesses onto me.||„|
|~ Hajime to Kouki about killing Cattleya in dubbed.|
|“||Moron, You already lost to temptation.||„|
|~ Hajime to Kouki before defeated him|
After his mutation, Hajime gotten annoyed by Kouki's ignorance habits for "justice" and told to stop projecting his weaknesses to him. Hajime told Kouki that he will kill him even though they were once classmates. Hajime gotten further annoyed by Kouki's idiotic and empty idealism as well of his delusional prides over and over again. Kouki didn't take Hajime's warning serious as he prove himself to be better than Hajime until his prove has only makes it worse when Hajime easily conquered a lot of Labyrinths while Kouki couldn't clear a single labyrinth at all which is why Kouki is now no match for Hajime to both strength and willpower. When Kouki challenged Hajime into an unarmed duel to try to take his harem, Hajime single-handedly defeated Kouki with no efforts at all and drop him into a pit filled with non-lethal bombs to humiliate him for his insolence. When Kouki furiously asked Hajime why didn't he tell him about the god's malice toward him and Eri and Hiyama's betrayals, Hajime replied even if he tells him, he would not believe him and will get mad at him. Hajime scolded Kouki as he told him it's his stupid idealism of oblige of help and protecting each other is at fault which enable the intelligence, Eri and the traitorous idiot, Hiyama to betrayed him without even noticing. Hajime was willing to kill Kouki but spared him and gave him chances due to Shizuku, Suzu and Ryutarou's begging. Due to Hajime's newly appearance, Kouki gotten jealous when Hajime gotten even more attraction from girls while Kouki lost all of his attractions from girls. When Kouki was corrupted of his attempted to kill Hajime, Hajime once again defeated him so easily without efforts as usual but spared him due to Shizuku and Kaori by separating him and kill his doppelganger as well knocking him unconscious. Hajime told Kouki that he doesn't care about his "justice" and has no interest of argue what was "right" and what was "wrong". Hajime scolded Kouki furthermore as he told him of he only allowed to accompany him for bits and if he continuing his delusional ideals again, he will kill Kouki just like he did to Hiyama.
It is unknown of their relationship, but Suzu surprised of not only did Hajime survived but became more powerful. Suzu has no object of letting Kaori travel with Hajime. Like most of their classmates, Suzu takes Hajime's warning seriously when he killed Cattleya and later the traitor, Hiyama. When Hajime was about to kill Kouki for his idealism, Suzu was able to have Hajime give her and the others chances to clear the Labyrinths and destroy Ehit with his assistance. When failed to enhanced Suzu's bracelets with new abilities, Hajime gives his twin iron fans to Suzu as a powerful gift. After returning to Japan and killed Ehit, Suzu and the rest appreciated Hajime as a token of gratitude, she come up with the nicknames for him as "God Slayer" and "Demon King" but combined them as the "God Slaying Demon King".
Ryutarou originally look down on Hajime of not having superhuman abilities before his fall. But when he survived and became more powerful, Ryutarou fears Hajime by showing his respects for him and his demonic strength. Like the most of his classmates, Ryutarou takes Hajime's warning seriously when he killed Cattleya. During the war in Heiligh Kingdom, Ryutarou shown in fear when Hajime murdered the traitor, Hiyama. When Hajime was about to kill Kouki for his insolence, Ryutarou (along with Suzu and Shizuku) was able to get Hajime of giving them chances of helping them clear the labyrinths and destroy Ehit with his strength. Unlike Kouki, Ryutarou has no jealously on Hajime of his harem abilities get beautiful girls (including Shizuku and Kaori) to be in love with him as he allowed Shizuku and Kaori to be in love with Hajime. Ryutarou valued his friends instead of prides as he doesn't condemned Hajime of murdering the traitor, Hiyama as Ryutarou will never forgive Hiyama for his betrayal. For reviving Kaori, Ryutarou gives Hajime his gratitude. Witnessing Hajime trained the Haulia Tribe how to fight, Ryutarou considered Hajime to be a pupil of Gunnery Sergeant Hartman. Having resolves, Hajime gotten touched as he accepted to train Ryutarou when considered him as a friend. After enhanced Ryutarou's twin gauntlets, Ryutarou's respects for Hajime has suddenly increased even more when testing his gauntlets' new powers. After Ehit's death, Ryutarou sympathized when heard how Hajime mutated to gain powers by giving him more respects as Ryutarou believe he won't able to be the same as Hajime. After returning to Japan, Ryutarou gives his appreciations to Hajime even more as referred to be a "God Slaying Demon King".
|“||Don’t pin the blame on other people. You’re the one who decided to stoop to this level. Both here and in Japan, you’ve always been the loser. You didn’t lose to other people. You’ve lost to yourself. You never once tried to take responsibility for anything. All you ever did was sit on the sidelines and insult everyone else, when the real loser was always you.||„|
|~ Hajime to the severely wounded Hiyama about the reason of Kaori|
|“||I don't care what drove you to this, I don't care what your motives are, and I don't have time to listen you explain them. If that's all you've got to say... then die.||„|
|~ Hajime to Eri before he would kill her.|
|“||I’d like to see you try, God’s Puppet!||„|
|~ Hajime to Noint in their first encounter.|
|“||The foolish one is you, you big fool. When exactly did I say that I was allied with the Kingdom and these guys here? Don’t just selfishly categorize me with them. If you want a war, then go right ahead. However, if you get in my way just like now, I’ll erase everything. Ma~a, I’m not free enough to waste my time on 1 million opponents though, this time around I’ll let you off so hurry up with the remaining people and get lost. You’re the commander of the army right?||„|
|~ Hajime to Freid after killing 100,000 of Freid's troops.|
Afte summoned, Ehit belittle Hajime by blessing him non-combat abilities and without superhuman physical abilities. After his mutation and learned about the gods, at first he originally doesn't care about them but will kill them if they get in his way as a result of his disrespects for the "gods". Ehit feared Hajime and his demonic powers when his pawns failed to kill him as Hajime has no concerns for Tortus or its people unlike the Liberators when Hajime unleashed a massacre upon humans and demon pawns. Ehit send Noint to kill Hajime but only for her to die at Hajime's hands which Ehit shown a sheer terror. With the help of his old teacher, Aiko, the human worshipers turned against the gods and sided with Hajime which Ehit shown in greater fears. Hajime insulted Ehit when he revived Kaori with Noint's corpse. He fear the worse when all 500 of his apostle creations are killed by Hajime and his party. When captured and possessed Yue's body, Hajime and Ehit fought until Yue freed herself from Ehit's manipulation allowing Hajime to kill Ehit and destroyed his "game" forever.
Hajime killed many monsters, humans, demons and apostles of the evil god Ehit including his formerly bully now victim Daisuke when he unleashed a massacre. He also killed the supposedly "god" Ehit and his top Apostle Noint which he earn the reputation as the God Slayer meaning he can kill any gods and immortals. After murdered Daisuke Hiyama has became a lesson to his classmates if they would cross him and his comrades (harem). Hajime has killed 3 of his classmates (Yukitoshi Shimizu, Reichi Kondou and Daisuke Hiyama). Hajime has also killed women earning his reputation as a lady killer.
- Countless Monsters
- Countless Humans
- Countless Demons
- Eri's undead soldiers
- Yukitoshi Shimizu
- Daisuke Hiyama (direct murder)
- Reichi Kondou (zombie)
- Hansen (anime only)
- Countless Ehit's Apostle
- Kouki's doppelganger.
Abilities and Powers
- Mystical Mutations: Hajime gain this mutation by eating the monsters' meat and drank the liquified mana.
- Superhuman Strength: Following his mutations, Hajime possessed demonic strength to easily overpower monsters, demons, beastmen and apostles as well easily kill the self-proclaimed "gods" and easily defeat humans who are blessed by Ehit with superhuman physical abilities such as Kouki and Hiyama. Hajime's strength is 12 times powerful than Kouki Amanogawa (the supposedly strongest of the "Hero Party"). Hajime can easily break bones and strike though his enemies' internal organs even to human who were blessed superhuman physical abilities when he brutalized Daisuke Hiyama (a traitor who was one of the supposedly strongest of the "Hero Party") and gripped his neck to lift the latter with his prosthetic arm. Hajime can bypass his enemies' defense such as Kouki even in his "limit break" and Hajime wasn't in full strength. After slaying Ehit, Hajime's strength can kill even a god or immortal being to his nickname from his classmates as the "God Slaying Demon King". He can pulverized those on earth who challenge and leave them humiliated. His strength is too great even the holy church pope and bishop's powers cannot handle too much power. Hajime can carry those without getting exhausted when he carried Yue, Myu and Shizuku (while she was exhausted). Hajime is undefeated as he never lost to anyone proven that he is the strongest not even Kouki can defeat him after his 2 times easy defeats.
- Superhuman Speed: Hajime possessed demonic speed that not even Kouki can catch up to his speed. Hajime is also much faster than one of his lover/wives, Shizuku Yaegashi.
- Enhanced Sense: Hajime can sense presences including sneak attacks as they were just a street magician level.
- Superhuman Durability: Hajime possessed demonic durability as his body acts like armor. Hajime doesn't receive any injuries from weak attacks such as Cattleya's high level magic. Kouki's strongest attack and Hiyama's fireball as he felt nothing but annoyance from those weak attacks. He only taken one minor injury from Noint which only nicked him a little. While unleashed his true power, he gained invulnerability and regenerations.
- High Level Mana: Hajime possessed a high level mana. His original mana was sky blue but due to his mutation, it turned into a crimson mana.
- Weaponry Creations: As a "Synergist", Hajime created weapons and armors. However in his mutations, Hajime created powerful advanced weapons similarity to earth's technologies for war. His greatest masterpiece are his signature revolvers, Drucken (a hugh hammer, gift to Shea Haulia), Black Blade (a katana, gift to Shizuku Yaegashi) and Twin Iron Fans (gift to Suzu Taniguchi). He created guns from world wars' memorials. His revolvers can penetrates armors even Kouki Amanogawa's strongest armor and pierce through monsters' durability. His rifle is 10 times powerful than his revolvers. His pile bunker can penetrate defense and pierce through his enemies' weak points such as Noint's crystal-like heart. His Minigun hold 12000 ammo more powerful than earth's M134 Miniguns. His rocket launcher is holds 12 rockets instead of 4 as it's more powerful than earth's anti tank rocket launchers.
- Vehicles Creations: Hajime created any transportation vehicles although he didn't receive driver licenses. His motorcycle is similar to an American gang's motorcycles. His truck is similar to military's hummers. His boat is similarity to military speed boat. His submarine is similar to earth's military submarines for war.
- Immunity: After devouring monsters, Hajime possessed immunity to everything status conditions. Hajime is also immune to intoxication from drinking alcohols due to his father.
- Tremendous Marksmanship: Like earth's military soldiers, Hajime is naturally gifted a high accuracy for firearms. Even he can hit targets while not looking. Hajime has accuracy of throwing objects such as grenades and sugar cubes. Hajime even pinpointed his enemies' weaknesses suc as Noint's heart and Kouki's kneecaps and shoulder.
- Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Before his mutation, Hajime never receive any training methods. After mutated, Hajime has a tremendous power for hand to hand combat. Even without using his guns, Hajime can overpowered strongest humans, monsters, demons and beastmens. His hand-to-hand combat strength and power are too dangerous as it can easily break bones of humans even those who were blessed with enhanced physical powers as well struck them with a powerful force to rupture his enemies' internal organs such as when Hajime brutalized Hiyama.
- Training Methods: Through his mutation, Hajime has a high level of military training methods. To make anyone who he trained stronger enough to defend them such as the Haulia Tribe, his party (harem) and others. According to Ryutarou Sakagami, Hajime is considered to be a pupil of Gunnery Sergeant Hartman who is Ryutarou's idol.
- Spirit Magic: Hajime holds this magic to bring the dead back to life as he used it to revive Kaori and transfer her soul in Noint's body within 5 days.
- Body Modifications: Like scientists, Hajime has tremendous adjustments to modify one's body after temporarily died by using Noint's genes and organs to make them hybrid apostle as well impossible to die easily as he did with Kaori's body.
- Hajime has similarities to Ken Kaneki:
- They were once weak-willed but extremely kind.
- They are considered as anti-heroic protagonists.
- Their kindnesses has almost let them to die before they become killers.
- They were considered from animal theme (Hajime is the predator, Kaneki is the centipede)
- They were abused from the past.
- They were lonely and have few friends.
- They are known as "Eye-Patches".
- They mutated into monsters and obtained powers through undergone mutations from organs of monstrous creatures.
- They are killers after they were left, abandoned and betrayed even anyone tries to searched them.
- They were student in class in Japan before their mutation (Hajime was a high school student, Kaneki was a university student).
- They are predators who eaten races (Hajime eaten monsters and Kaneki eaten Ghouls).
- Hajime has similarities to Naofumi Iwatani from The Rising of the Shield Hero
- They were weak willed but kind person from the start.
- They have their roles of protagonist through tragic (Naofumi as a tragic hero, Hajime as an anti-hero)
- They have a lot of lovers who are their companions.
- They were the weakest from the start of the series but later became strongest when their journey has began.
- They became the strongest when obtaining the demonic powers (Naofumi wielded the cursed shield and Hajime devoured the monsters).
- They became killers to kill anyone who gets in their way or harming their parties.
- They are leaders of their own parties.
- They were betrayed by treacherous idiots (such as Malty and Daisuke Hiyama).
- They've killed their former tormentors (Naofumi has Malty to be executed by burned at the stake, while Hajime killed Hiyama by kicking to the courtyard filled with monsters.
- They have their signature theme weapons (Naofumi as a shield warrior and Hajime as a gunner).
- Their archenemies were false gods (Medea for Naofumi and Ehit for Hajime).
- They are undefeated after became the strongest and never lost to anyone.
- They abandoned their original personality for moralities and adopted a newly personality of anger (Naofumi as distrustful, anger and hostility, Hajime as ruthless, unstable, cruelty, uncaring and sadistic).
- Hajime has similarities of Kenpachi Zaraki from Bleach:
- They had a miserable life from the past.
- They are ruthless murderers.
- They have tremendous hidden powers seals within their eye patches.
- They both lost their own arms but replaced with new ones.
- They have their own daughters through adoption (Yachiru Kusajishi for Kenpachi and Myu for Hajime).
- They are leaders from their own group (Kenpachi, captain of 11th squad and Hajime, leader of his party).
- They both have demonic strength.
- They are a bit merciful when they are uninterested to weak enemies.
- According to Ryutarou Sakagami, Hajime is considered to be a pupil of Gunnery Sergeant Hartman due to his harsh training methods.
- Most of Hajime's appearance is similar to Bell Cranel's from DanMachi series
- Most of Hajime's originally appearance is similar to Ken Kaneki's original appearance from Tokyo Ghoul.
- Hajime's current appearance resembles to Najenda from Akame Ga Kill.
- Due to never lost to anyone, Hajime is considered one of the strongest protagonists.