|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Hajime Nagumo contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Hajime Nagumo better known as the God Slaying Demon King, is the main protagonist of the Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou series.
Hajime was once a weak willed but pure good human. But now murderous monster.
In the beginning and before his mutation, Hajime has a miserable life in school and Tortus when he was bullied by Daisuke Hiyama and his gang after he got a lot of attractions from Kaori Shirasaki. When he was left for dead and suffered due to Hiyama's betrayal, Hajime turned into a monster by devouring monsters to absorb their powers and abilities but no longer a human.
After Hajime eaten many most powerful monsters and made weapons from monsters' essences, he gained too much power and mutated that break even level 100 meaning he become more powerful beyond than anyone ever were and became a human/monster hybrid but turned from a pure good human into a ruthless killer when he vowed that he will kill all those who get in his way or harming his friends (harem).
When learned from the Liberators of Hajime and his classmates were being used by the false god, Ehit. Hajime abandoned all respects for the false god and has no concerns for false gods of Tortus, but disrespecting Ehit as he swear to kill them all as well if they are gotten his way.
After reunited with his weak classmates, Hajime broke all ties with them and left them for his quest of returning to Japan but ended up having Kaori Shirasaki to join him to win his heart no matter what it takes.
Hajime and his companions caused massacres, genocides and destruction all courses of Tortus who are blindly worshiping the fake god, Ehit. With the help of Aiko and Princess Liliana, Hajime has made humanity turned against Ehit and forever ruining his "chessboard of life and death" leaving Tortus as a godless world.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Relationships
- 3.1 Yue
- 3.2 Kaori Shirasaki
- 3.3 Shea Haulia
- 3.4 Tio Klarus
- 3.5 Shizuku Yaegashi
- 3.6 Remia
- 3.7 Myu
- 3.8 Liliana S. B Heiligh
- 3.9 Aiko Hatayama
- 3.10 Yuka Sonobe
- 3.11 Meld Loggins
- 3.12 Classmates
- 3.13 Kouki Amanogawa
- 3.14 Suzu Taniguchi
- 3.15 Ryutarou Sakagami
- 3.16 Enemies
- 3.17 Daisuke Hiyama
- 3.18 Eri Nakamura
- 3.19 Noint
- 3.20 Freid Bagwa
- 3.21 Ehit
- 4 Heroic side
- 5 Kills List
- 6 Abilities and Powers
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Trivia
In the beginning of the story, Hajime had black hair, brown eyes, and a slim body type. He also had a kind face and attitude. After falling into the abyss and eating the twin-tailed wolf monster, his body began to wither away. After he drank the ambrosia in the abyss to counter the effects of the monster meat, his body began to heal and grow stronger in the process. Due to the stress of this repeated revitalization, his hair turned white, a condition called Marie Antoinette syndrome. His eyes also turned red and his body gained tattoo-like red veins, a sign of becoming a demonic monster. These red marks also grant Hajime the ability to use magic without needing to use chants or incantations. He also grew 10 cm in height and gained a muscular, toned figure. The huge change in his appearance (along with his personality and abilities) made it difficult for those who knew Hajime before to recognize him at first, only recognizing him because of his voice and facial features (and that's only after taking a closer look).
Shorty after falling into the abyss, Hajime lost his left arm to the Claw Bear on the first floor. He would later lose his right eye during his battle against the Hydra. After completing the Great Orcus Labyrinth and gaining creation magic, Hajime would replace them with a mechanical arm and an artifact called the Demon Eye, respectively.
After he returned to Earth, Hajime's hair and eyes reverted back to their original color due to Kaori's restoration magic. He decides, however, to keep his mechanical arm and demon eye, which are disguised to look like his original arm and eye.
Hajime was originally a weak and average human with a timid and tolerant personality but with an extremely kind and gentle heart. While mild-mannered, he has a special type of bravery and strength of heart that would allow him to sacrifice his own dignity and well-being to protect a child from harm. Kaori noted that it would be easy to be a hero to fight against evil if one were already strong, but it takes true strength to go against evil if one knows that they are weak. His strength of heart is evident by his ability to keep calm when his class faced perilous dangers from a Behemoth, while Kouki had momentarily stood paralyzed by fear until being snapped out of it by Hajime. He had a Motto of "Hobbies First" and would put his hobbies over everything else despite ridicule by his peers. He was also considered mature.
After fell into the abyss and suffered when lost his left arm due to Hiyama's betrayal, Hajime abandoned his kind and gentle attitude and adopted a newly personality as cold, unstable, ruthless, cruel, uncaring and sadistic murderer. He will kill anyone who gets his way of his goal to return back to Japan.
He shown his sadistic side after he killed monsters and eaten their meat for his mutation. He doesn't care for vengeance as he viewed himself to be more powerful than his now useless classmates.
Learned from the hologram Oscar of the gods, Hajime doesn't worship gods but rather hold disrespects and insults toward the gods and will kill them all. Even though reunited with his classmates (only to indebted Kaori), Hajime still doesn't care about his weak classmates (except for Kaori and Shizuku) and give them a proper warning if they get in his way, he'll kill them caused them to be terrified of Hajime even caused his former bullies to be more afraid of him than the rest.
Hajime will never let anyone who lay a single finger or harms his comrades (harem) even in such worthless challenges such as he defeat Kouki Amanogawa twice: at first a useless unarmed duel and later a pointless fight while Kouki merged with his doppelganger and he murdered the traitorous idiot Hiyama for his temporarily murder on Kaori Shirasaki.
Despite he was once human, Hajime doesn't care of saving lives for those who are manipulated by the gods and unlike the Liberators, he will kill them all when he unleashed a massacre upon both human and demon worshipers (pawns) of Ehit and brought destruction upon Tortus during the war on Heiligh Kingdom. Hajime viewed the so called gods including their Apostles as weaklings after he murdered Noint due to him being more than she could've handle.
In his sadistic side, Hajime mocked and provoked his enemies to lead them to their deaths. He has no tolerances for empty idealism, delusional prides, emotional weaknesses or cowardice. He got disgusted by Kouki's idiotic ideals. He called Hiyama and his gang worthless and weak as well exposed Hiyama's greatest fear of his responsible for Hajime's "fall" and left him for dead. He doesn't take orders from those who are inferior to himself. He refused to return to the so-called "Hero Party" to being pawns for Ehit's twisted entertainment.
After returned to Japan, Hajime is at least a bit merciful as he will pulverize anyone who dare challenge him and left them to be humiliated as he did with the students of the Yaegashi Dojo and bullied and completely humiliated the so-called "Soul Sisters" in public who are annoyances to one of his wives, Shizuku Yaegashi
Hajime has immense love for his parents. They were responsible for Hajime to become an otaku. While almost dying, Hajime vowed that he will return back home to Japan and reunite with his parents, even if it means to abandoned his kindness and his morality to become a genocidal mass murderer and a god slaying destroyer.
Despite being a ruthless and uncaring murderer, Hajime is still honorable as he has what's left of his kindness. He cares deeply for his comrades (harem). He is a protective father of Myu. He allowed Kaori Shirasaki (his childhood love interest during middle school and future wife) to join him. He let Shizuku (one of his lover and future wives) to keep his created sword, Black Blade as a gift. After murdered Hiyama, Hajime gave his classmates chances but kept his warning thanks to Suzu, Ryutarou and Shizuku's begging when literally spared Kouki's life. Hajime had promised Kaori if she dies, he will revive her with a stronger body. Hajime made more adjustments for his classmates' weapons and armor after opens his work. When failed on Suzu's bracelets for enhancements, Hajime gives Suzu a pair of twin iron fans (one of his masterpieces) as a gift. Although he doesn't care for his classmates, Hajime was willing to bring them back to Japan.
His "Otaku" habits still remained unchanged as it grown him and his wife, Kaori Shirasaki. After returning to Japan, Hajime still getting use of watching anime and movie, reading manga and playing video games while with Kaori.
|“||I'll protect you and you'll protect me. we'll be unstoppable. And we're gonna defeat everything and everyone... and surpass the entire world, together!||„|
|~ Hajime to Yue of they kill anyone who gets in their way.|
Hajime met Yue within the labyrinth. He initially to leave her but reconsidered when learned she was also betrayed. Hajime decided to free her and become his most trusted companion. Hajime and Yue successfully conquer the great labyrinth. Hajime tells Yue that they do all means to ensure they will get to Earth even if it means to go up against the so-called "Gods", Demons and the Holy Church. Hajime only had eyes on Yue. When Yue was taken by Ehit, Hajime will kill his way to get Yue back.
|“||When you're this stupid, there's no point even pointing out your stupidity. But let me say just one thing. Who do you think you are, saying Yue's name without honorifics? You bastard.||„|
|~ Hajime to Kouki about Yue.|
Hajime dislikes anyone who saying Yue's name without honorifics when his ruthlessly thrashed Kouki.
After killing Ehit, Hajime and Yue created a crystal key to return back to Japan. In After Story, Yue became Hajime's first wife.
|“||Shirasaki! We leave early tomorrow morning! Don't be late.||„|
|~ Hajime official allowed Kaori to join him.|
Hajime first met his childhood love interest who is precious to him, Kaori since middle school. After he fall, Kaori believed he is alive and always focus on Hajime's attentions. As Kaori thoughts of Hajime survival turned out to be true, she is shocked of her reunion with Hajime but sadly became a ruthless and sadistic murderer after he already discarded his morality and killed Cattleya. After killing Cattleya, Kaori chose to join Hajime in his journey to ensure to win his heart even though he is in a romance with Yue. Kaori barely keep up to Hajime's journey. Hajime offered her to return back to the Heilligh Kingdom since she couldn't take it anymore, Kaori refused this offer and always remained in Hajime's side no matter how brutal or cruel Hajime is or how harsh the journey could be. It revealed Hajime does love Kaori after freed her from the influence of an evil spirit. When Kaori was killed by Daisuke Hiyama, Hajime became wrathful by destroying all of Eri's undead slave and killed Hiyama. When reviving Kaori, Hajime made a promise to put her soul into a stronger body due to her not wanted to be bothered of her weaknesses. Hajime forced to admit that he loves her. After Story, Kaori became one of Hajime's wives.
After Hajime and Yue left the labyrinth, Hajime met Shea a pervert and incompetent rabbit beastgirl. She has flirting for Hajime. When she was unconscious due to not able to swim, Hajime do mouth-to-mouth until Shea woken up and use mouth-to-mouth to kiss him causing him to pulverize her. Hajime trained her to know how to fight and join his journey. Hajime gave Shea drucken (a hammer which is one of his masterpiece). Hajime help Shea to rescue Myu and the beastgirls who were captured and was about to be sold as slaves. Hajime declared her as his second lover. After Story, Shea became one of Hajime's wives.
|“||Huh? Eh, she's not a bad person, just a pervert.||„|
|~ Hajime to Shea about Tio|
While undone the brainwash by impale his rod on Tio, Hajime literally spared her and got disgusted by her perverted neglecting. When preparing for war against Shimizu and his 60,000 monster army, Hajime initial refused for Tio to join him but letting her to join. When dating with Shea, Hajime told her that Tio wasn't a bad person but still a pervert. When learned of her parents and people's death by Ehit's manipulation, Hajime decided to help Tio to kill Ehit to avenge her parents and people which ended up to be a success. In After Story, Tio became one of Hajime's wives.
|“||You can have it. You've been a big help.||„|
|~ Hajime to Shizuku when gifted her his Black Blade|
Hajime befriended Shizuku since middle school. After he fall, she followed Kaori's thought of Hajime is still alive which turned out to be truth as she surprised not only Hajime survived but became a monstrous murderer aftter murdering Cattleya. Hajime give Shizuku his Black Blade as a gift which she appreciated of it which caused Shizuku to develop her love for Hajime. However, she tried to lie that she doesn't have a feeling for Hajime. Like many of their classmates, Shizuku took Hajime's warning of murder even his classmates seriously as his prove example after he murdered the traitor, Hiyama. Unlike her stupid childhood friend, Kouki Amanogawa, Shizuku doesn't condemned Hajime even though his murder upon Hiyama as she chose to never forgive the traitor for his betrayal when he murdered Kaori. When Hajime revived Kaori, Shizuku owes an eternal debt for Hajime. When she defeated her doppelganger, Shizuku admitted to Hajime that she is in love for him when he kissed him and Hajime carried her while she is sleeping. After Kouki's ease defeat by Hajime, Shizuku told Kouki to stop his insolence as she is in love with Hajime and wanted to be together with him. After Story, Hajime began to marry Shizuku to become one of his wives until Shizuku's so-called "fans" of the "Soul Sisters" tried to stop their marriage. Due to her feelings, Shizuku refused to assist the "Soul Sisters" from getting bullied and completely humiliated them in public. After married Shizuku, Shizuku became shy seeing Hajime around. They both get annoyed by Shizuku's family dojo's students who are trying to attack Hajime only for him to beat them all over and over again without efforts every time Hajime visit.
When rescue her daughter, Myu from slavery, Remia became attractive to Hajime by calling him "Darling" (ダーリン, Dārin). When Garland's troops attempted to capture Remia and Myu to use them as hostages, Hajime protected them and killed the dedmon troops. After Story, Remia became one of Hajime's wives.
When met Myu, Hajime initial to left her off. Myu once called him as "Onii-Chan". When captured by slave dealers, Hajime kill his way to rescue Myu. After rescue her, Myu called Hajime as "Papa" despite he told her that he is only 17 years old. Hajime became a protective father for Yue. Hajime will pulverize anyone who mistreated his adoptive daughter. After returning to her mother, Hajime made a promise for Myu that he will come back and take her and her mother to his world. After story, Hajime had made an arrangement for Myu to go to school.
Liliana S. B Heiligh
After he saved her, Liliana develop a love feelings for Hajime. In After Story, Liliana became one of Hajime's wives.
Aiko is Hajime's social studies teacher. She felt sympathy of Hajime's supposedly death. But when learned he is actually alive and seeing him, She is surprised and relieved he survived but sadly became a murderer. Hajime told the reason he is not returning to them because of the god's manipulation and Hiyama attempt to kill him. She travel for a bit with him to find a boy. Hajime refused to save Shimizu as he kill him. During the war on Heiligh, Aiko supported to help Hajime by assisting Tio to destroy the temple and kill the Pope and his bishops. After Story, Aiko became one of Hajime's wives.
Before his fall, Hajime save Sonobe's life. When seeing Hajime's alive but changed a lot, she felt relief but sadden when he became a monstrous murderer. Before the war against the monsters, Sonobe thanked Hajime of saving her even though he thinks it was a fluke. Sonobe swore she won't waste her life and do whatever means to help him in turn, Hajime told her to don't die. Sonobe shown no fear for Hajime when he murdered Hiyama. After story, Sonobe became Hajime's mistress.
Meld was Hajime's deceased mentor. Meld held his regards for unable to save him from his fall. When revealed of being alive but mutated into a monster, Meld thanked and apologized Hajime for not saving him. When Meld sadly was killed by Noint and turned into Eri's undead slave, Hajime shown outrageous and destroy all the undead slaves due to Kaori's death by Hiyama. In his last moment, Meld requested to end him which Hajime coldly obliged and destroyed Meld's body with his shotgun. In the funeral, Hajime visited Meld's grave and place a flower as a token for his gratitude and remembrance.
Before his mutation in the past, Hajime has no good relationship with his classmates due to his laziness and boys were completely jealousy when he got a lot of attractions from the class idol, Kaori and bullied him. They foolishly accept his "death" due to Hiyama's lies.
After mutated, Hajime has no concern of them as he will kill anyone including them if they get in way. When seeing Hajime is alive but became a monstrous murderer, his classmates are terrified of him including his former bullies are gutless and fear for the worst when he killed Cattleya. They've taken Hajime's killing warning seriously as they don't want to die at his hands. They are terrified of Hajime even worse when Hajime killed Hiyama as he was willing to do the exact same thing to them, But due to Suzu, Shizuku and Ryutarou's begging, Hajime gives them chances but won't be their forgiving if they cross. Hajime offer his classmates to enhance their equipment with new abilities caused them to rush over to him. After conquered the last labyrinth and killed Ehit, Hajime was willing to bring them back to Japan which caused them to be grateful for their appreciation for Hajime, they nicknamed him as the "God Slaying Demon King".
|“||Ugh... You're like a broken record. Listen, I know you think you're mad about me killing her. But let me give you my take on, I think you're actually mad about yourself for being unable to do what needed to be done. Stop projecting your weaknesses onto me.||„|
|~ Hajime to Kouki about killing Cattleya in dubbed.|
Before his mutation, Hajime also disliked and as being the only one who doesn't look up to Kouki even if he is Kaori's childhood as he considered him as an masochist idiot. Kouki considered Hajime to a bother due to his laziness and gotten a lot of attraction from Kaori.
|“||Moron, You already lost to temptation.||„|
|~ Hajime to Kouki before defeated him|
After his mutation, Hajime gotten annoyed by Kouki's ignorance habits for "justice" and told to stop projecting his weaknesses to him. Hajime told Kouki that he will kill him even though they were once classmates. Hajime gotten further annoyed by Kouki's idiotic and empty idealism as well of his delusional prides over and over again. Kouki didn't take Hajime's warning serious as he prove himself to be better than Hajime until his prove has only makes it worse when Hajime easily conquered a lot of Labyrinths while Kouki couldn't clear a single labyrinth at all which is why Kouki is now no match for Hajime to both strength and willpower. When Kouki challenged Hajime into an unarmed duel to try to take his harem, Hajime single-handedly defeated Kouki with no efforts at all and drop him into a pit filled with non-lethal bombs to humiliate him for his insolence. When Kouki furiously asked Hajime why didn't he tell him about the god's malice toward him and Eri and Hiyama's betrayals, Hajime replied even if he tells him, he would not believe him and will get mad at him. Hajime scolded Kouki as he told him it's his stupid idealism of oblige of help and protecting each other is at fault which enable the intelligence, Eri and the traitorous idiot, Hiyama to betrayed him without even noticing. When Hajime leaving to clear the last Labyrinths, he gave him chances due to Shizuku, Suzu and Ryutarou's begging. After freeing the Haulia Tribe, Hajime told Kouki that he doesn't care about his "justice" and has no interest of argue what was "right" and what was "wrong". Hajime scolded Kouki furthermore as he told him of he only allowed to accompany him for bits and if he continuing his delusional ideals again, he will kill Kouki just like he did to Hiyama. Due to Hajime's newly appearance, Kouki gotten jealous when Hajime gotten even more attraction from girls while Kouki lost all of his attractions from girls. When Kouki was corrupted of his attempted to kill Hajime, Hajime once again defeated him so easily without efforts as usual but spared him due to Shizuku and Kaori by separating him and kill his doppelganger as well knocking him unconscious.
It is unknown of their relationship, but Suzu surprised of not only did Hajime survived but became more powerful. Suzu has no object of letting Kaori travel with Hajime. Like most of their classmates, Suzu takes Hajime's warning seriously when he killed Cattleya and later the traitor, Hiyama. When Hajime iwas about to desert them and never come back to them for their assistance, Suzu was able to have Hajime give her and the others chances to clear the Labyrinths and destroy Ehit with his assistance. When failed to enhanced Suzu's bracelets with new abilities, Hajime gives his twin iron fans to Suzu as a powerful gift. After returning to Japan and killed Ehit, Suzu and the rest appreciated Hajime as a token of gratitude, she come up with the nicknames for him as "God Slayer" and "Demon King" but combined them as the "God Slaying Demon King".
Ryutarou originally look down on Hajime of not having superhuman abilities before his fall.
But when he survived and became more powerful, Ryutarou fears Hajime by showing his respects for him and his demonic strength. Like the most of his classmates, Ryutarou takes Hajime's warning seriously when he killed Cattleya. During the war in Heiligh Kingdom, Ryutarou shown in fear when Hajime murdered the traitor, Hiyama. When Hajime told he will never rejoin them ever again, Ryutarou (along with Suzu and Shizuku) was able to get Hajime of giving them chances of helping them clear the labyrinths and destroy Ehit with his strength. Unlike Kouki, Ryutarou has no jealously on Hajime of his harem abilities get beautiful girls (including Shizuku and Kaori) to be in love with him as he allowed Shizuku and Kaori to be in love with Hajime. Ryutarou valued his friends instead of prides as he doesn't condemned Hajime of murdering the traitor, Hiyama as Ryutarou will never forgive Hiyama for his betrayal. For reviving Kaori, Ryutarou gives Hajime his gratitude. Witnessing Hajime trained the Haulia Tribe how to fight, Ryutarou considered Hajime to be a pupil of Gunnery Sergeant Hartman. Having resolves, Hajime gotten touched as he accepted to train Ryutarou when considered him as a friend. After enhanced Ryutarou's twin gauntlets, Ryutarou's respects for Hajime has suddenly increased even more when testing his gauntlets' new powers. After Ehit's death, Ryutarou sympathized when heard how Hajime mutated to gain powers by giving him more respects as Ryutarou believe he won't able to be the same as Hajime. After returning to Japan, Ryutarou gives his appreciations to Hajime even more as referred to be a "God Slaying Demon King".
|“||Don’t pin the blame on other people. You’re the one who decided to stoop to this level. Both here and in Japan, you’ve always been the loser. You didn’t lose to other people. You’ve lost to yourself. You never once tried to take responsibility for anything. All you ever did was sit on the sidelines and insult everyone else, when the real loser was always you.||„|
|~ Hajime to the severely wounded Hiyama about the reason of Kaori|
Daisuke was Hajime's bully from the past for enable getting Kaori's attractions. But now Hajime is Hiyama's direct murderer. He tried to kill Hajime but failed so miserably only for Hajime to fall also making it even worse as Hajime transform into a monster.
When Hajime survived and became a demonic murderer, Hiyama is now terrified of Hajime's demonic powers and ruthlessness after he murdered Cattleya. Hiyama's fears worsen when Hajime easily defeat Kouki in an unarmed duel of Kouki's failure attempted to take Hajime's lovers by force. In attempt to manipulate Hajime to join his party (so that he would get closer to Kaori), Hiyama feigning his apologize for Hajime to try to get forgiveness by telling him to forget his mistreatment from the past. But for Hajime, however, called Hiyama and his gang worthless and weak as Hajime doesn't care about his mistreatment and drop the hints that he already knew that Hiyama was the one of tried to kill him which is Hiyama's greatest fear.
After Hiyama temporarily murdered Kaori, the anger consumed Hajime brutalized Hiyama by using nothing but his fists and kicks as he broke almost all of Hiyama's bones and damaging his internal organs. After the fight ends, Hajime gripped Hiyama at his neck to lift him up with his prosthetic arm. The severely wounded Hiyama blamed Hajime it is his fault for enable to get Kaori's attractions but Hajime countered it by telling him to stop blaming those who get attraction from beautiful girls including idols and scolded Hiyama as the reason Kaori will never fall for him because of his lack of responsibilities as Hiyama brought nothing but his own downfall. When Hiyama persistently vowed to Hajime that he will kill him no matter what it takes, Hajime continually brutalizing Hiyama as he had quite enough Hiyama's insolence and putting out of his misery. Hajime then tossed Hiyama to the horde of monsters for them to devour the screaming Hiyama alive.
Hiyama's death has proven that will happen if anyone who still would gets in Hajime's way by harming his companions, it will be their certain death just like Hiyama did. For Hiyama's so called "friends" Shinji Nakano and Yoshiki Saitou, they kneel to apologize to Hajime this time is actual sincere as they sworn they will never get in his way or harm his companions by letting Hajime keep Kaori.
After returning to Japan following Hajime killed Hiyama and later Ehit, Hiyama's family failed of their once try to avenge him by killing Hajime and suffered by loss Hiyama when learned of his betrayal and discrimination which they were unaware.
|“||I don't care what drove you to this, I don't care what your motives are, and I don't have time to listen you explain them. If that's all you've got to say... then die.||„|
|~ Hajime to Eri before he would kill her.|
One of Hajime's classmates who is also a traitor working for Garland as a spy.
It is unknown how Eri personally felt for him, but Eri is attempting to kill Hajime and the rest of their classmates due to him and them being in her way of making Kouki as her boyfriend. When he arrived, Hajime prevented Eri's "Soul Blind" from turning Kaori into Hiyama's undead sex slave, Eri betrayed Hiyama and cowardly asked Hajime to spare her life to make Kaori as his slave but only anger Hajime even more. When Eri send her slaves to kill Hajime, she is terrified even worse when Hajime destroyed her slaves. Eri tried to kill Hajime with dagger only for Hajime to overpowering her so easily. Hajime tormented Eri worse than the time she was suffered by her mother and stepfather. Hajime is willing to kill her regardless of what has caused her to become a traitor. She feared Hajime worse when he killed Hiyama. Hajime is willing to kill Eri but she got away with Freid. Eri has angered Hajime one last time when she captured Yue and gave her body to Ehit. Since Eri has no resolves left inside of her, he will kill her but no longer needed to when Eri committed suicide by exploding herself
|“||I’d like to see you try, God’s Puppet!||„|
|~ Hajime to Noint in their first encounter.|
Noint was sent by her master to kill Hajime. She considered Hajime as an "Irregular" that must be remove from Ehit's "chessboard". Hajime, himself, isn't impressed of her and mocked her in battle and killed her with his pile bunker as he scolded her by saying he is more that she could've handle. Hajime used Noint's lifeless body to revive Kaori.
|“||The foolish one is you, you big fool. When exactly did I say that I was allied with the Kingdom and these guys here? Don’t just selfishly categorize me with them. If you want a war, then go right ahead. However, if you get in my way just like now, I’ll erase everything. Ma~a, I’m not free enough to waste my time on 1 million opponents though, this time around I’ll let you off so hurry up with the remaining people and get lost. You’re the commander of the army right?||„|
|~ Hajime to Freid after killing 100,000 of Freid's troops.|
Hajime is Freid's swore enemy for not only did he and his party killed Cattleya and Mikhail, but Hajime's disrespects for the false gods. Freid tried to kill Hajime by an ambush to lower his guard, however it failed, Hajime, despite of injuries, he still can fight by shooting at Freid cause him to retreat. When Freid tried to use the Heiligh knights, Hajime's classmates, Remia and Myu as hostages to force Hajime to surrender, Hajime is one step ahead of him by using his satellite laser to destroy Freid's 100,000 initial troops. Hajime called Freid a fool of his mistook thinkings as told to leave or he will destroyed him and his remaining troops. Following with no options, Freid retreat but swore revenge upon Hajime.
Hajime is Ehit's latest archenemy and killer. After summoned, Ehit belittled Hajime by blessing him non-combat abilities and without superhuman physical abilities.
After his mutation and learned about the gods, at first he originally doesn't care about them but will kill them if they get in his way as a result of his disrespects for the "gods". Hajime refused to rejoin his classmates to suit Kouki's delusions or to take part of Ehit's twisted entertainment by unleashing the massacre to kill the worshipers be they humans or demons
Ehit feared Hajime and his demonic powers when his pawns failed to kill him as Hajime has no concerns for Tortus or its people unlike the Liberators when Hajime unleashed a massacre upon humans and demon pawns. Ehit send Noint to kill Hajime but only for her to die at Hajime's hands which Ehit shown a sheer terror.
With the help of his old teacher, Aiko and Princess Liliana, Hajime has successfully made turn the human supposedly worshipers against the false god and sided with Hajime which Ehit shown in greater fears. Hajime insulted Ehit when he revived Kaori with Noint's corpse.
Ehit then send out his 500 apostles to kill Hajime, his party and the so called "heroes" and attempted for an omnicide to wipe the humanity and the Beastmen race. He fear the worse when all 500 of his apostle creations were all killed by Hajime and his party. When captured and possessed Yue's body, Hajime and Ehit fought until Yue freed herself from Ehit's manipulation allowing Hajime to kill Ehit and destroyed his "game" forever.
- Helped a boy and his grandmother (past).
- Saved Yuka Sonobe (before his "fall").
- Freeing Yue from imprisonment.
- Helping Shea to kill monsters to protect her tribe.
- Freeing Tio from Shimizu's brainwash.
- Saving Aiko's life
- Freeing Myu and the beastmen girls from slavery and destroyed slave trades forever.
- Saving the so-called "heroes" only to indebt Kaori but having her joining him.
- Freed Aiko from captivity by the Holy Church.
- Prevent Eri to make Kaori as Hiyama's undead sex slave.
- Killing Hiyama for what he did to him and Kaori.
- Liberate the Haulia Tribe's enslave letting them kill the empire's crown prince.
- Saving Shizuku from getting killed by her doppelganger.
- Separate Kouki from his doppelganger and knocked him unconscious for Shizuku and Kaori's sake.
- Killing Ehit and ending his tyranny.
Hajime killed many monsters, humans, demons and apostles of the evil god wannabe alien, Ehit including his formerly bully Daisuke when he unleashed a massacres and genocides. He also killed the supposedly "god" Ehit, his retainer Alva, and his top Apostle Noint which he earn the reputation as the God Slayer meaning he can kill any gods and immortals. After murdered Daisuke Hiyama has became a lesson to his classmates if they would cross him and his comrades (harem). Hajime has killed 3 of his classmates (Yukitoshi Shimizu, Reichi Kondou and Daisuke Hiyama). Hajime has also killed women earning his reputation as a lady killer.
- Countless Monsters
- Countless Humans
- Countless Demons
- Eri's undead soldiers
- Yukitoshi Shimizu
- Daisuke Hiyama (direct murder)
- Reichi Kondou (zombie)
- Hansen (anime only)
- Countless Ehit's Apostles
- Kouki's doppelganger.
- Ishtar Langbard (direct murder)
- Holy Church's bishops (direct murder)
Abilities and Powers
- Mystical Mutations: Hajime gain this mutation by eating the monsters' meat and drank the liquified mana. This mutation can bypass level 100's limits. The cost of this mutations is for Hajime no longer be considered as a human anymore.
- Superhuman Strength: Following his mutations, Hajime possessed demonic strength to easily overpower monsters, demons, beastmen and apostles as well easily kill the self-proclaimed "gods" and easily defeat humans who are blessed by Ehit with superhuman physical abilities such as Kouki and Hiyama. Hajime's strength is 12 times powerful than Kouki Amanogawa (the supposedly strongest of the "Hero Party"). Hajime can easily break bones and strike though his enemies' internal organs even to human who were blessed superhuman physical abilities when he brutalized Daisuke Hiyama (a traitor who was one of the supposedly strongest of the "Hero Party") and gripped his neck to lift the latter with his prosthetic arm. Hajime can bypass his enemies' defense such as Kouki even in his "limit break" and Hajime wasn't in full strength. After slaying Ehit, Hajime's strength can kill even a god or immortal being to his nickname from his classmates as the "God Slaying Demon King". He can pulverized those on earth who challenge and leave them humiliated. His strength is too great even the holy church pope and bishop's powers cannot handle too much power. Hajime can carry those without getting exhausted when he carried Yue, Myu and Shizuku (while she was exhausted). Hajime is undefeated as he never lost to anyone proven that he is the strongest not even Kouki can defeat him after his 2 times easy defeats.
- Superhuman Speed: Hajime possessed demonic speed that not even Kouki can catch up to his speed. Hajime is also much faster than one of his lover/wives, Shizuku Yaegashi.
- Enhanced Sense: Hajime can sense presences including sneak attacks as they were just a street magician level.
- Superhuman Durability: Hajime possessed demonic durability as his body acts like armor. Hajime doesn't receive any injuries from weak attacks such as Cattleya's high level magic. Kouki's strongest attack and Hiyama's fireball as he felt nothing but annoyance from those weak attacks. He only taken one minor injury from Noint which only nicked him a little. While unleashed his true power, he gained invulnerability and regenerations.
- High Level Mana: Hajime possessed a high level mana. His original mana was sky blue but due to his mutation, it turned into a crimson mana.
- Weaponry Creations: As a "Synergist", Hajime created weapons and armors. However in his mutations, Hajime created powerful advanced weapons similarity to earth's technologies for war. His greatest masterpiece are his signature revolvers, Drucken (a hugh hammer, gift to Shea Haulia), Black Blade (a katana, gift to Shizuku Yaegashi) and Twin Iron Fans (gift to Suzu Taniguchi). He created guns from world wars' memorials. His revolvers can penetrates armors even Kouki Amanogawa's strongest armor and pierce through monsters' durability. His rifle is 10 times powerful than his revolvers. His pile bunker can penetrate defense and pierce through his enemies' weak points such as Noint's crystal-like heart. His Minigun hold 12000 ammo more powerful than earth's M134 Miniguns. His rocket launcher is holds 12 rockets instead of 4 as it's more powerful than earth's anti tank rocket launchers.
- Vehicles Creations: Hajime created any transportation vehicles although he didn't receive driver licenses. His motorcycle is similar to an American gang's motorcycles. His truck is similar to military's hummers. His boat is similarity to military speed boat. His submarine is similar to earth's military submarines for war.
- Immunity: After devouring monsters, Hajime possessed immunity to everything status conditions. Hajime is also immune to intoxication from drinking alcohols due to his father.
- Tremendous Marksmanship: Like earth's military soldiers, Hajime is naturally gifted a high accuracy for firearms. Even he can hit targets while not looking. Hajime has accuracy of throwing objects such as grenades and sugar cubes. Hajime even pinpointed his enemies' weaknesses suc as Noint's heart and Kouki's kneecaps and shoulder.
- Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Before his mutation, Hajime never receive any training methods. After mutated, Hajime has a tremendous power for hand to hand combat. Even without using his guns, Hajime can overpowered strongest humans, monsters, demons and beastmens. His hand-to-hand combat strength and power are too dangerous as it can easily break bones of humans even those who were blessed with enhanced physical powers as well struck them with a powerful force to rupture his enemies' internal organs such as when Hajime brutalized Hiyama.
- Training Methods: Through his mutation, Hajime has a high level of military training methods. To make anyone who he trained stronger enough to defend them such as the Haulia Tribe, his party (harem) and others. According to Ryutarou Sakagami, Hajime is considered to be a pupil of Gunnery Sergeant Hartman who is Ryutarou's idol.
- Spirit Magic: Hajime holds this magic to bring the dead back to life as he used it to revive Kaori and transfer her soul in Noint's body within 5 days.
- Body Modifications: Like scientists, Hajime has tremendous adjustments to modify one's body after temporarily died by using Noint's genes and organs to make them hybrid apostle as well impossible to die easily as he did with Kaori's body.
- Intelligence: Despite of his academic grades to be average, Hajime is emotionally intelligence but greater than one of his lovers/wives, Shizuku Yaegashi. He knew Kouki is too delusional and naivety to believe him when Hajime decided to not inform Kouki. He considered Kouki's stupid expectations of classmates are always oblige to help and protect each other to be childish and ridiculous due to its tremendous weaknesses for other classmates has possibility for betrayals against Kouki such as the intelligent, Eri and the traitorous moron, Hiyama without even noticing. He knew Hiyama was the one attempted to kill him in coldblooded only for Hajime to become an unstoppable monster when he revealed the truth in front of the latter caused Hiyama to become a deranged lunatic. Hajime revealed to the badly beaten up Hiyama of the reason of Kaori will never be his girlfriend was his lack of responsibilities as a weak selfish loser. Hajime is the first person knowing Tortus and Garland are worshiping the same false god, Ehit. With the help of Aiko and Princess Liliana, Hajime has made humanity to turn against Ehit and abandoned all of their respects for him leaving Tortus as a godless world. Hajime always predict his enemy's movements such as Eri's attempted plan of capture Remia and Myu to use them as hostage only for Hajime to foil this plan. Hajime always outright Kouki's naivety will lead him nothing but his own failures even in a pointless fight while Kouki's fusion with his doppelganger (which is still too weak against Hajime).
- Hajime has similarities to Ken Kaneki:
- They were once weak-willed but extremely kind humans.
- Their original appearances were once pure good and harmless humans but become ruthlessly killers from their mutations.
- They are considered as anti-heroic protagonists.
- Their kindnesses has almost let them to die and they've abandoned this kindness to adopt a newly personality to become ruthless and sadistic.
- They were considered from animal theme (Hajime is the predator, Kaneki is the centipede)
- They were abused from the past.
- They were lonely and have few friends.
- They are known as "Eye-Patches".
- They mutated into monsters and obtained powers through undergone mutations from organs of monstrous creatures.
- They are killers after they were left, abandoned and betrayed even anyone tries to searched them.
- They were students in academic class in Japan before their mutation (Hajime was a high school student, Kaneki was a university student).
- They've directly killed their tormentors for what they've done to them (Kaneki eaten Jason and leave him to be killed by Juuzou, Hajime beaten up and feed Hiyama to the monsters).
- They are predators who eaten races (Hajime eaten monsters and Kaneki eaten Ghouls).
- Hajime has similarities to Naofumi Iwatani from The Rising of the Shield Hero
- They were weak willed but kind person from the start.
- They have their roles of protagonist through tragic (Naofumi as a tragic hero, Hajime as an anti-hero).
- They have a lot of lovers who are their companions.
- They were the weakest from the start of the series but later became the strongest when their journey has began.
- They became the strongest when obtaining the demonic powers (Naofumi wielded the cursed shield and Hajime devoured the monsters).
- They became killers to kill anyone who gets in their way or harming their parties.
- They are leaders of their own parties.
- They were betrayed by treacherous idiots (such as Malty and Daisuke Hiyama).
- They've killed their former tormentors (Naofumi has Malty to be executed by burned at the stake, while Hajime killed Hiyama by kicking to the courtyard filled with monsters.
- They have their signature theme weapons (Naofumi as a shield warrior and Hajime as a gunner).
- Their archenemies were false gods (Medea for Naofumi and Ehit for Hajime).
- They are undefeated after became the strongest and never lost to anyone.
- They abandoned their original personality for moralities and adopted a newly personality of anger (Naofumi as distrustful, anger and hostility, Hajime as ruthless, uncaring and sadistic).
- Hajime has similarities of Kenpachi Zaraki from Bleach:
- They had a miserable life from the past.
- They are ruthless murderers.
- They have tremendous hidden powers seals within their eye patches.
- They both lost their own arms but replaced with new ones.
- They have their own daughters through adoption (Yachiru Kusajishi for Kenpachi and Myu for Hajime).
- They are leaders from their own group (Kenpachi, captain of 11th squad and Hajime, leader of his party).
- They both have demonic strength.
- They are a bit merciful when they are uninterested to weak enemies.
- According to Ryutarou Sakagami, Hajime is considered to be a pupil of Gunnery Sergeant Hartman due to his harsh training methods.
- Most of Hajime's appearance is similar to Bell Cranel's from DanMachi series
- Most of Hajime's originally appearance is similar to Ken Kaneki's original appearance from Tokyo Ghoul.
- Hajime's current appearance resembles to Najenda from Akame Ga Kill.
- Due to never lost to anyone, Hajime is considered one of the strongest protagonists.
- Hajime is one of the three classmates who are not fully humans anymore (other being Kaori Shirasaki and Eri Nakamura).