|~ Hank Hill|
|“||Well, I'd like to tell you what; Strickland can do to meet your energy needs. You see, at Strickland, the customer comes first. It's kind of interesting the word "customer" begins with "CU". Well, we don't "CU" as just another sale, but as a member of our team.||„|
|~ Hank Hill explaining his occupation as the assistant manager of Strickland Propane.|
Henry Rutherford "Hank" Hill (born September 15, 1954) is the main character and protagonist from the animated show called King of the Hill. Hank, who is 6'1" tall and weighs 215 lbs., is part of a middle-class Texan family which consists of not only himself, but his wife named Peggy, and their only son Bobby. He is often seen hanging out with his three pals, Dale, Bill, and Boomhauer, or at his work dealing with propane. His father is named Cotton Hill, who is a perverted, loud, and short-tempered old man who lost his shins during WWII. Occasionally, he works at Strickland Propane as the assistant manager and also hangs out with his friends Dale, Bill, and Boomhauer standing by a fence while drinking beer.
- Pilot: Saved Bobby from getting taken away by the CPS guy after he's bothered Hank because he thought he abused his son.
- Shins of the Father: Stood up to his father Cotton and stopped Bobby from acting like his grandfather.
- Keeping Up With Our Joneses: Gave up smoking along with his wife and son.
- King of the Ant Hill: Tried to stop Dale for putting fireants on his lawn.
- Hilloween: Saved his son Bobby from getting influenced by the very religious Christian woman named Junie Harper.
- Jumpin' Crack Bass: Caught a guy attempting to steal his truck, made a citizen's arrest against him, and got him in jail.
- The Man Who Shot Cane Skretteburg: He, along with his best friends, stood up to Cane Skretteburg and his goons.
- Snow Job: Saved many people who had no propane at their homes, went back to his work, and brought them some more propane.
- Hank's Dirty Laundry: Proved to the judge from the courthouse that he did not rent pornographic tapes from Arlen Video (despite that renting or buying pornography isn't even considered a villainous act.)