Heles is extraordinarily beautiful and is a very slender human-like woman with light brown skin, large green eyes (along with dark turquoise eye shadow), red lipstick, and black hair with gold beads at the end.
Heles is a goddess who dislikes anything that she considers ugly. She is also shown to care for life and existence, meaning that, like Belmod, she does not tolerate any form of evil, as she is shocked by the decision of her superiors to annihilate eight of the twelve universes in the Tournament of Power, even calling it horrendous. Noticeably, despite her duties being of destruction, Heles appears to be rather benevolent, showing genuine compassion for her warriors, and showed extreme disgust at Frieza's savage methods of combat.
- Jerez's name seems to be taken from "jerez", the Spanish name for sherry. However, in the manga, and the Funimation dub of the anime, her name is Heles, which was directly taken from the German light beer, Helles. The official subtitled version of the anime also confirms her name, Jerez, to be taken from the light beer, Helles, as all Gods of Destruction, including their attendants, are named after alcoholic drinks.
- She is one of the two Gods of Destruction who was jointly designed by both Akira Toriyama and Toyotarō, the other one being Belmod. The two are universal counterparts.
- Heles is the only known female God of Destruction; however, it is worth taking note of, that prior to the erasure of Universes 13-18, there might have been other female Gods of Destruction.
- Heles has a tendency of substituting the words "good" and "bad" with "beautiful" and "ugly" respectively.
- Heles, Champa, and Mule are the only Gods of Destruction to smile at their demise.