Henry Turner is a minor character in Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End and the tritagonist in the fifth film Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.
The son of Will Turner Jr. and Elizabeth Swann, Henry was born a year after the battle against the Indian Trading Company. For nine years, he was raised solely by his mother but was aware of his father's circumstances and eagerly awaited the day to meet him.
When that day came, Henry sung a pirate's song his mother taught him as the Flying Dutchman arrived and he met his father for the first time.
Henry spent much of his life learning all of the myths or truths of the sea to find a way to break his father's curse. Henry eventually learned the curse can be broken with the Trident of Poseidon. Henry then told his father about how he plans to find the trident and free him. But Will believed that the trident was merely a legend and tries to convince Henry to not go through with his search.
- Will Turner - father
- Elizabeth Swann - mother
- Bootstrap Bill Turner - paternal grandfather
- Weatherby Swann † - maternal grandfather
- Pirates of the Caribbean - allies, teammates and friends
- Hector Barbossa † - enemy turned ally
- Joshamee Gibbs - ally
- Armando Salazar † - enemy and captor turned mind and body controller, turned enemy and attempted killer
- Salazar's crew + - enemies, captors and attempted killers
- Scarfield † - hated enemy, attempted killer and chaser
- Major Dix - enemy
- Ghost Sharks † - enemies, attempted killers and chasers
- Pig Kelly † - enemy and attempted killer
- Davy Jones - enemy