|This hero was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being admirable enough or lacks what is necessary to be a purely good hero. Therefore, this hero shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed heroes rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same do-gooder. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PG heroes.|
Any act of adding this hero to the Pure Good category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this hero without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
Hibiki Tachibana is the main heroine of the Symphogear franchise. Hibiki is a schoolgirl who attends the same school as Tsubasa. She is sole survivor of the Noise Attack and the Zwei Wing Incident. Hibiki is the current user of Gungnir, who is powerfully skilled in Martial Arts.
She is voiced by Aoi Yūki who also voiced Mina Tepes in Dance in the Vampire, Meme Tatane in Soul Eater NOT!, Yuuki Konno in Sword Art Online, Tamaki Kotatsu in Fire Force, Madoka Kaname in Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Nodoka Hanadera in Healin' Good♡Pretty Cure, Tsuyu Asui in My Hero Academia, Diane in The Seven Deadly Sins, Iris in Pokémon: Black & White, Yo-kai Watch Shadowside from TV series in Japanese Version, Eevee in Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu!, Tanya von Degurechaff in Youjo Senki: Saga of Tanya the Evil, Tatsumaki in One Punch Man, Menat in Street Fighter franchise, Mami Nanami in Rent-A-Girlfriend, Tiamat in Fate/Grand Order, Kurona Yasuhisa in Tokyo Ghoul, Sunako Kirishiki in Shiki, Kohina Hiruko in Black Bullet and Hina in DoDonPachi Saidaioujou.
Hibiki (響) - The term Hibiki means a sound, a ring, or an echo. Used as a verb, it can mean to resound/resonate.
Tachibana (立花) - Means "Standing flower".
Attacks and Abilities
Holy Chant Transformation
Hibiki sings this Holy Chant to transform. Balwisyall nescell Gungnir tron
Hibiki can also use the pistons in her boots to leap very far distances at fast speed. By the time of Symphogear G, Hibiki's increased control over her armor allows her to utilize rockets instead of pistons, eliminating the drawback of needing to manually pull the pistons back for each punch and giving her a wider array of attacks.
- Hibiki Style Spear Thrusting Strike - Hibiki has made a powerful attack with her fists. She focuses on her energy against only one enemy target by releasing it.
- Hibiki Style Earth Penetrating Power - Hibiki uses the earthquake-based power to crush enemy Noise targets.
- Hibiki Style Extra Large Spear Rush - In her X-Drive Form, Hibiki can perform the greater version of Hibiki Style Spear Thrusting Strike to unleash a straight-ahead direct attack on several enemy targets.
- Hibiki Style Spear's Violent Destruction - Hibiki can perform the dangerous version of the her attack with Gear. She easily impales the enemy by piercing or breaking the barrier with her monstrous bare hands.
- Disaster Blast - It was used only in the manga. It was performed by Hibiki and Tsubasa to battle Fine.
- S2CA Tri Burst - An attack introduced in Symphogear G, serving as a combination attack between Hibiki, Chris, and Tsubasa. The energy from all three singing their Song Superb Song at once is channelled into Hibiki's right hand, with the harmony of the three songs cancelling their harmful backlash and resulting in a vast tornado of rainbow-hued light.
- Disaster Blast - A combined attack used by Tsubasa and Hibiki. It was strong enough to injure Finé.
- S2CA Art - An augmented version of S2CA Tri Burst which uses Kirika, Shirabe and Maria as well as all 7 billion people on Earth, producing enough combined phonic gain to unlock the X-Drive of all six Symphogears, which together ram into the target as a bright lance of rainbow light.
- Vitalization - A six-member combination attack accessible only in X-Drive, which forms a pair of large arms out of Gungnir and Airgetlam's armor components that deliver a combined punch fueled by the energy of all six Symphogears.
- Glorious Break - During the final battle against Carol Malus Dienheim, Hibiki and the Symphogear heroines combined their powers into a powrrful, gigantic, metal fist with the colors of the rainbow. This attack was performed only in the final episode.
- TRINITY RESONANCE - This is a combined attack done by Hibiki, Tsubasa, and Chris with their superb song. During the mission, they were able to land the airship into the wall, thus completing their duties.
- TESTAMENT - By using alchemy, Hibiki can transform her Symphogear into a golden version of itself with enhanced gauntlets. She then unleashes a flurry of strikes powerful enough to slowly launch both herself and her target into the air until she has punched right through said target.
- Certain Love Duo Shout - It was used only in Episode 10 of Symphogear AXZ to defeat Saint-Germain. It was performed by Hibiki Tachibana and Kirika Akatsuki.
- Hibiki Style Phoenix's Pair Swallow Opposition - It was used only in XDU Exclusive. During her Ignite Module transformation, Hibiki extends the Symphogear armor while doing a fighting stance against by focusing her full energy. Then, she unleashed the single punch on the enemy with the stream of yellow energy, which also pierced or shattered the enemy's barrier by holding down against the enemy targets when Hibiki rushes toward it.
- Hibiki Style Lightning Missile - It was used only in XDU Exclusive. Hibiki takes a higher jump to unleash the landing missile rushing towards the enemy targets. Upon the transformation of her Gear, Hibiki was able to strike the enemy targets before dodging the zone where the missile was buried before the explosion was unleashed.
- Hibiki Style Avidyā Assault - It was used only in XDU Exclusive. With her fighting stance, Hibiki Tachibana was able to do a speedy dash or superhuman speed towards the enemy targets. While doing a jump on it, the Gear of her arm was transformed by unleashing an epic blow.
- Hibiki Style Light Wearing's Palm - It was used only in XDU Exclusive. When starting a position, Hibiki was able to do a focus on her great energy with her bare hands. Before doing a rush movement towards the enemy target, Hibiki was able prepare her powerful fist. The two arms of light wrap towards the enemy target holding the sphere of light, which illuminates.
- Hibiki Style Heavenly Shooting Star Palm - It was used only in XDU Exclusive. Hibiki was able to jump on the target to assault him/her before going back. Hibiki launches and readies her right arm and doing an another jump to launch her attack like a shooting star like a meteor and rocket punch against the enemy tartget.
- Hibiki Style Floral Love Striking Palm - It was used only in XDU Exclusive. Hibiki releases the love-themed or heart-shape shining light towards the enemy targets before jumping in the air to create a heart-shaped light ball.
- Hibiki Style Soaring Raging Stream Fist - It was used only in XDU Exclusive. Hibiki places her arm in the sea or water, powering herself up.Before shaking her Gear, she makes the eruptive streams of water below the enemy target. There she performed the aquatic uppercut on the enemy, thus piercing or breaking the barrier.
- Hibiki Style Mind's Machine Gun Fist - It was used only in XDU Exclusive. Hibiki powerfully smashes the enemy with her both mechanical fists. She hits only the enemy target countless times. Hibiki was able to recall them both. She builds up her energy and sends them out once more. When flying the fists combine into one, before landing the powerful blow, the enemy target gets destroyed.
- Hibiki Style King Tiger's Claws Attack - It was used only in XDU Exclusive. HIbiki uses mechanical Gear claws to have a multiple slashes on the enemy target.
- Hibiki Style Eruptive Destruction - It was used only in XDU Exclusive. Hibiki extends her Armed Gear before rushing to the enemy tartget, striking it countless times at full speed. She jumps in the concentrate her energy in her Gear before landing a powerful punch in her enemy target, creating the explosion
- Hibiki Style Sacred Pile-Drive - It was used only in XDU Exclusive.
- Hibiki Style Dozens Flaming Fists Explosive - It was used only in XDU Exclusive. Hibiki uses her Armed Gear to strike the enemy target with her fiery fist.
- Hibiki Style Violent Colliding Meteor Kick - It was used only in XDU Exclusive. Hibiki uppercuts the enemy. Hibiki jumps in the air to perform the powerful flying kick on the enemy target.
- Hibiki Style STAR BEAT - It was used only in XDU Exclusive.
- Hibiki Style Fierce Tiger Soaring Paw - It was used only in XDU Exclusive.
- Hibiki Style Gospel Invitation Fist - It was used only in XDU Exclusive.
- Hibiki Style Striking Tornado Claw - It was used only in XDU Exclusive.
- Hibiki Style Blessed Meal Impact - It was used only in XDU Exclusive.
- Hibiki Style Swallow Spear - It was used only in XDU Exclusive.
- Hibiki Style Skyfall Destruction - It was used only in XDU Exclusive.
- Hibiki Style Light Wave's Destructive Colliding - It was used only in XDU Exclusive. Using her Superb Song, Hibiki concentrates all of her energy to destroy all of the enemy targets.
Power Fists - Her arms and upper body are either abnormally strong, physically unique, or have been weaponized in some way (claws, blades, projectile weaponry, protective armor, etc.) to increase combat performance with those particular limbs.
Insert Songs Featured in:
- Gekisō Gungnir (TV Series)
- Watashi to Iu Oto Hibiki Sono Saki Ni (TV Series)
- Seigi wo Shinjite, Nigirishimete (G)
- Rainbow Flower (G)
- Genkai Toppa G-beat (GX)
- Little Miracle -Grip it tight- (GX)
- Makenai Ai ga Koko ni Aru (AXZ)
- Hanasaku Yūki (AXZ)
- ALL LOVES BLAZING (XV)
- Kimi Dake Ni (XV)
- Endless☆ Summertime (XDU Exclusive)
- KNOCK OUT! (XDU Exclusive)
- FIRST LOVE SONG
- Eiyū Koji (Ver.Training Day)
- Hajimari no Babel
- Nijiiro no Flügel
- RADIANT FORCE
- Beef Stroganoff Song
- Itsuka no Niji, Hana no Omoide
- Gekishō Infinity
- Hitsuai Duo Shout (together with Kirika Akatsuki)
- Axia no Kaze (together with Symphogear heroines)
- Rikka Ryōran
- Hanasaku Yūki (Ver. Amalgam)
- PERFECT SYMPHONY (together with Symphogear Heroines)
- Xtreme Vibes (together with Symphogear Heroines)
- Ashita e no Flügel (together with Symphogear Heroines)
- Kōsō Gungnir (together with Maria Cadenzavna Eve)
Miku Kohinata - Hibiki and Tsubasa became best friends with Miku. Hibiki and Tsubasa said that Miku is like the sun that keeps her warm.
Maria Cadenzavna Eve - Former enemy. She and her friends helped her to fight Noise together by saving the world.
Shirabe Tsukuyomi - Former enemy. She is one of Hibiki's close friends. She is sometimes pranked by her friends numerous times.
Kirika Akatsuki - Former enemy. She is one of her pals.
- She shares the same given name as Hibiki Hojo from an anime series called Suite Pretty Cure♪ which has the same theme as music. She is also the main character like Hibiki, but she is the youngest member of the group as Ako Shirabe. Her theme colour and Ako's theme is orange and both have orange eyes and orange hair in their human form.
- She is a big fan of Kazanari Tsubasa and Amou Kanade.
- She was born September 13 making her zodiac sign a Virgo.
- In a flashback in the second season, it is revealed that she lived with her mother and grandmother.
- In Hibiki's flashback in Season 2, Episode 2, her house is covered with messages possibly stuck on by the public/neighbours. The messages translate as death threats and orders to 'go away and never come back'. These threats are due to the fact that Hibiki was the sole survivor of the Noise attack during Tsubasa and Kanade's concert.
- Hibiki could touch the Noise in human form just before she used Gungnir due to her being fused with the Relic.
- To hold the relic Gungnir use causes massive dissemination of the same fragments in the body of Hibiki.
- Even in her berserk mode, Hibiki can be stopped by other users, as was shown in Season 2, Episode 6.
- Hibiki's transformation translates as "Desire to see fire beneath Ascended Gungnir". Interesting that in episode 6, Hibiki become faired when the Gungnir pieces came closer to her heart.
- As the first season takes place in the year 2042, this means that Hibiki was born in the year 2027. She was born on September 13.
- Maria's Gungnir can respond to Hibiki's call.
- Her going into a berserker state in the first and second seasons is similar to what happened to Naruto Uzumaki when he drew on too much of the Nine-Tailed Fox's power. If she felt stressed, she would start entering that state, and if it was allowed to progress too far, she became a threat to everyone around her.
If there Also personality If "Hibiki Tachibana" ...
- There are five vows.
- It will power up with something like a plasma spark of light.
- The reason for it was possible to transform was that it was assimilated with Alien Mystery.
- That power can be dangerous.
Hibiki and the Symphogear heroines made a crossover debut in End of the Eternity series as a supporting heroine.