|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Hobo Cop contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Hobo Cop is a major hero from the Netflix original series, Paradise P.D. He is a mentally deprived homeless person who works as an unofficial, honorary member of Paradise Police Department. He is usually subject to an expendable guy, who the cops will send into risk death so nobody important has to risk their lives.
He is voiced by David Herman.
- In "Welcome to Paradise", Hobo Cop risked his life to go into the bomb area to defuse the potential bomb. Hobo Cop also ran through blazing gunfire to save Betty. Hobo Cop also trained Fitz to become a better hobo. These talents he learned, he used later to fight Terry Two-Toes' army and defeat Terry Two-Toes.
- In "Meet the Jabowskis", Hobo Cop helped Kevin find his hooker's corpse.
- In "Parent Trap", Hobo Cop gave Kevin the security footage of what happened on the night of Terry Two-Toes' murder, helping him solve the case.
- In "Christmas in Paradise", Hobo Cop helped Kevin escape prison so he could find the argyle meth kingpin.
- In "Paradise Found", Hobo Cop got a job, serving Dippin' Dots to some kids. Sadly, he got fired in the end because the business shut down.
- In "Tucker Carlson is a Huge Dick", Hobo Cop harbored The Paradise P.D.'s Men's Force under his bridge.