Humungousaur is one of the egos of Ben Tennison. His known powers are strength and changing size. He is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Vaxasaurian from the planet Terradino.
He was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker in Alien Force/Ultimate Alien and John DiMaggio in Omniverse. Baker also voiced Diamondhead, Chromastone, Wildmutt, Swampfire, Big Chill, Armodrillo, Jetray, Echo Echo, Spidermonkey, NRG, Water Hazard, Terraspin, and Four Arms in the same franchise and Rex in Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels.
Ben as Humungousaur Humungousaur is about 12 feet tall and can grow bigger at will, up to about 60 feet. When he grows, his dinosaur features become more pronounced, growing Stegosaur-like plates on his back, a crest on his forehead, and spikes on his tail. Also, on his shoulders three plates separate and grow, giving him a more ferocious look. His arms do something similar. His skin is hard, brown, and a sort of beige color and he has a somewhat humanoid body. Humungousaur wore the Omnitrix/Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
In Heroes United, the plates on his chest ended in spikes. He had spikes above his eyes.
In Omniverse, Humungousaur wears black briefs with a white waistband and a green sash across his chest containing the Omnitrix symbol. Humungousaur now has grey fingernails instead of brown, a slightly bigger chin, green eyes in the same hue of his sash, a shorter build and his nose has shifted to his forehead.
Powers and Abilities
- Enhanced Strength: Humungousaur's primary power is his gigantic physical strength, partly because of his larger size as he was able to hold up the Washington Monument.
- Earthquake Generation: By punching the ground with his fists, Humungousaur can create earthquakes.
- Enhanced Agility: Humungousaur was able to leap in the air and perform multiple flips before landing on a robotic horse.
- Enhanced Stamina: Humungousaur's advanced musculature is considerably more efficient. As a result, his muscles produce practically no fatigue toxins during physical activity. His virtually inexhaustible stamina enables him to exert himself at peak capacity for an undefined period of time without tiring at all.
- Powerful Roar: Humungousaur typically uses this as an intimidation technique.
- Size Alteration: Humungousaur can grow up to 60 feet tall and this further boosts his strength.
- Heat Resistance: Humungousaur was able to withstand the heat coming out of a rocket's exhaust.
- Enhanced Durability: Humungousaur was able to protect Julie from a massive shockwave in his base form.
- Life-Drain Resistance: Humungousaur was able to resist Darkstar's life-drain powers (though he eventually succumbed).
- Limited Space Survivability: Humungousaur can temporarily survive the vacuum of space.
- Strong Tail: Humungousaur has a strong tail that is powerful enough to easily knock away Malware's third form.
- Humungousaur has never used his size increase in Omniverse.
- He's the only alien in Alien Swarm who doesn't have dialogue.
- When he equipped with the Ultimatrix, Humungousaur can become Ultimate Humungousaur.