| This stub is making Kirby hungry with its lack of substance.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
|SCP-999 believes that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|Anakin Skywalker finds this infobox's power has been underestimated, as many, if not all sections in this infobox have been left empty.|
Help improve this article by updating and expanding the infobox.
Super Smash Bros. series
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Ivysaur appears as a collectible trophy.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Ivysaur makes it's debut as playable character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as one of the three Pokémon used by the Pokémon Trainer. It also appears as a sticker that increases it's grass attacks.
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Ivysaur was cut from Super Smash Bros. 4 but appears as a trophy in both versions.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
The Pokémon Trainer returns as a playable character, and Ivysaur is still one of the Pokémon he/she can use. In this game, the elemental weaknesses of Ivysaur, Charizard and Squirtle to fire, water, and grass-based attacks have been removed entirely.
- It is a member of the only Starter Pokémon family to have the same type as its whole evolutionary line, the others being its evolutionary family.
- Interestingly, all of the Pokémon the Pokémon Trainer uses in Super Smash Bros. Brawl have been used by Ash, including Ivysaur if you count his pre-evolution.
- Ivysaur and Dartrix are the only first evolutions of a Grass-type starter that have a second type.
- In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Ivysaur is the only Pokémon that Pokémon Trainer uses that does not use an HM move. Squirtle uses Waterfall, while Charizard uses Rock Smash and Fly.
- Ivysaur's numbers in the National Pokédex and the Fiore Browser are the same: 002.
- Ivysaur is the only second stage Grass/Poison Pokémon that does not require an evolutionary stone to reach its final form.
- Ivysaur is the only second stage form of a Generation I Starter Pokémon that evolves at level 32. Charmeleon and Wartortle evolve at level 36.
- Due to the censor that prevents Pokémon with offensive nicknames being traded on the GTS, an Ivysaur with an English name cannot be traded on the GTS without a nickname in Pokémon Black and White.
- Ivysaur shares its category with Bulbasaur, Venusaur, and Sunkern. They are all known as the Seed Pokémon.
Gym Leaders, Trial Captains, and Island Kahunas
Elite Four, Finalists, and Quarter Finalists
Groups and Organizations