John Jackson Parr (also known as Jack-Jack) is a supporting character from Pixar's The Incredibles, the titular main antagonist of the short film Jack-Jack Attack, and one of the two secondary tritagonists in it's sequel Incredibles 2. He is the infant son of Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl, and the younger brother of Violet Parr and Dash Parr. He gained his super powers during the events of the short Jack-Jack Attack.
Powers and Abilities
Molecular Manipulation: More than simply shape-shifting, Jack-Jack can control his molecular make up entirely allowing him to turn into non-organic elements. It's unknown if he can affect more than just himself with this ability.
- Metal Mimicry: Jack-Jack can turn his entire body into dense, heavy metal.
- Fire Mimicry: Jack-Jack can burst into flames that don't harm him. On occasion, the igniting process has been shown to create a large fireball around him.
- Fireproof: Edna stated that his supersuit can withstand over 1000 degrees, but since he can turn into fire, he's completely immune.
- Water Mimicry: Jack-Jack can turn his entire body into a tangible water form.
- Smoke Mimicry: Jack-Jack can transform his body completely into smoke.
- Intangibility/Phasing: Jack-Jack can also pass through solid objects as if they were not there. He uses his physical body or turning into smoke to do it.
- Demon Form: Jack-Jack can turn into a small demon-like creature, which exhibits increased physical strength and speed. Demon Jack-Jack is also very aggressive and violent.
- Combustion Demon:Jack-Jack can combine his demon form with his fire mimicry.
- Shape-shifting: Jack-Jack can mimic the appearance of other people at will.
- Size Manipulation: He has been seen growing to many times his original size.
- Self-Duplication: He can produce multiple clones of himself without apparent repercussion.
- Wall Crawling: Jack-Jack can climb on walls or ceilings, and even sit on them as if it was completely normal.
- Superhuman Strength and Durability: He has been seen engaging in physical combat with a raccoon, throwing lawn chairs, and breaking wooden bars, showing a considerable degree of heightened strength and durability.
- Telekinesis: Jack-Jack can lift and manipulate various objects using his mind.
- Levitation: Jack-Jack can lift himself into the air with his mind. It is unknown at this time if this power is self-propelled flight or if he is telekinetic.
- Electrokinesis: Jack-Jack can generate bursts of electricity, although it's only been shown briefly.
- Teleportation: Jack-Jack can warp himself instantly, with an unknown maximum range.
- Dimensional Travel: Jack-Jack can travel between a separate dimension at will. He can normally interact with the normal world through sound alone while in this state.
- Laser Vision: He can fire needle thin lasers from his eyes. While the lasers can easily burn through thin objects, they have trouble piercing thicker walls, and they can be reflected by mirrors.
- Reality Warping: Jack-Jack was briefly shown to be able to warp the reality around him, though its control is unknown.