Jeanne is the type of girl who always does good in school, is nice to everyone, and helps people whenever she can. She is quite popular and has many friends, although she did get in trouble for going into the boys' bathroom to go see Rafe when he was upset and locked himself in the bathroom stall.
Jeanne has blonde hair, usually held back in a ponytail and black headband. She usually wears a very short shirt with short and long sleeves with blue jeans and sneakers. She is often seen carrying her books or her backpack.
Jeanne has briefer appearances in the movie, and brown hair. She also has glasses. Jeanne's name is prounced like Jeanie. She supports Rafe's rule breaking and at a time, even finds out Leo exists.
- Jeanne asked Rafe to split fries with her, though this may be one of Rafe's daydreams.
- She was called in by Mrs. Stricker to tutor Rafe.
- She think's Rafe's rulebreaking is stupid.
- In the movie, she and Rafe kissed to break the last rule.
- Popular kids nickname her Jay-Gee.