| This stub is making Kirby hungry with its lack of substance.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
|“||Thanks for waking me up.||„|
|~ One of Jeff's famous quotes|
Jeffrey "Jeff" Wiggle is the original purple Wiggle. Jeff is the Wiggle that always feels sleepy every minute or so. If he does, yell "WAKE UP JEFF!". That catchphrase is a title of a video, an album and a song which were released in 1996. He retired in 2012 and was replaced by Lachy. Jeff loves to drink milk.
He played both guitar and keyboard in the early videos before switching to keyboard only (and he is shown to have been on the accordion on one of the videos' covers). He did continue to play drums and guitar as well as keyboard at concerts however, making him one of the Wiggles to have played all three main instruments. 💜
- In Here Comes A Song and on Playschool, Jeff wore a black shirt. From the Uncle Noah's Ark music video and onwards, he wore a purple shirt.
- He was the oldest Wiggle out of the main Wiggles.
- He is the shortest and skinniest male Wiggle.
- Despite Playing Keyboard a lot, in Live Hot Potatoes! he said his favorite instrument was the drums which is a bit weird considering the fact he is not lead drummer.
- He is the only one of the main wiggles who is not married, while he had a fictitious gay relationship with Murray.
- Jeff is referenced by Cox in an episode of Scrubs.
- In 1991-1996, Jeff wore a belt that looked like a cartoon character, Felix the Cat that he bought. But after the Wake Up Jeff! video was released, he wore a regular belt in Wiggledance. It's unsure if he wore Felix the Cat belt or a regular belt on ABC For Kids Live in Concert