|~ Jet Fusions's catchphrase|
He is voiced by Christian Slater.
Jet works for BTSO and sometimes teams up with Jimmy whenever he's recruited for a mission. Graduating from universities: MIT, CalTech, and Hartland, Jet took up extreme sports as a part of a research project, when an agent placed him in the movie industry for action films. When BTSO found out about his blinding charisma and abilities, they recruited him and he became their best agent. For that, being an action movie star proved to be a perfect cover as a secret agent.
Jet Fusion first appears when Jimmy, Carl and Sheen goes to a movie featuring no other than Jet Fusion. Later, Jimmy is recruted by a secret agency to become a spy. The boy genius is giving the task of finding their top Agent Jet Fusion himself. Later, it is revealed he was captured by Professor Calamitous in his lair on top Mount Everest who plans to flood the earth by melting all ice and snow on Mount Everest. Eventually, Jimmy is captured himself and are both found in a cage together. Jimmy is excited that he has met his favorite spy.
Later, he reappears in My Big Fat Spy Wedding where its revealed that he was marrying Beautiful Gorgeous.
- Jet Fusion is a clear parody of James Bond.
- He weighs 250 lbs and he is height 6'2".
- His catchphrase is "Gotta Jet!", which is where Jimmy probably got his catchphrase from.
- He wears a tuxedo similar to what James Bond wears with the sleeves ripped off.
- When he was in high school, his gym teacher was a man named Carl Sheenster.
- He is possibly where Jimmy got his hairstyle.