|“||Do the monkey with me come on!||„|
|~ Johnny Bravo, while preforming his signature dance move in the intro.|
|“||If being a hunk is wrong then I don't want to be right!||„|
|~ Johnny Bravo.|
Johnny Bravo is the titular main protagonist of the Cartoon Network animated series of the same name.
He was voiced by Jeff Bennett.
Since Johnny was a little kid he was always trying to get girls to love him this was revealed after he got his first kiss by kissing a girl he was playing it was also the first time a girl punched him. Years later Johnny Bravo when he was still a kid Johnny was bullied by another kid in elementary school who traumatized him all the way up to his adult years. Middle school and high school Johnny was still bullied by other kids he was skinny and didn't fit in with the rest of the teenagers. But his life would soon change when Sandy the most popular girl in school stood up for Johnny and defended him. After that Sandy and Johnny started dating then after awhile Johnny asked if she wanted to go to the prom with him. Sandy said yes she had more to tell Johnny but he wasn't listening his mind being to think about how he couldn't believe he finally found a girl who liked him.
After hearing Sandy say yes but not hearing what else she had to say Johnny decided to his girlfriend shouldn't be at the prom with a scrawny man so he started doing workouts to become more muscular. After he finally became buff he went to Sandy's house to take her to prom but she was gone. Johnny thought that she stood him up on their prom date but what Johnny didn't realize was that when Sandy yes she would love to go to the prom with him. He didn't listen to the part where she said that she couldn't go with him because her family was moving.
Johnny was heartbroken he thought that Sandy never really loved him so feeling rejected years later as an adult Johnny would desperately do anything to try get women to love. After finally getting the buff body that Johnny believed that women would love he became clueless wondering why they don't like him. After Sandy moved away and being rejected by every single woman he meets Johnny gave up on any dreams and ambitions to do something with his life waste his whole time everyday trying to win any random woman's affection. Even with his muscular buff body Johnny still acts childish like a kid.
When Johnny Bravo became muscular he started to think that he was cool now but he is still pathetic just like how he was back in school. People would still laugh at him in his adult years because of his failed attempts at serval things in life and because the many mistakes he makes. Once Johnny thought he was finally cool he being to turn into a jerk to other people around him because he thinks he is better then everyone else now that he is buff and huge.
Johnny is a macho womanizer. His usual clothes are black shades, blonde pompadour hairstyle, black short sleeve shirt, black shoes, and blue pants.
Johnny is an extremely dimwitted, ill-mannered, and inconsiderable beefcake, hence his Dumb Blonde nickname. He always tries to get a random woman's attention, but the women usually hurt him due to his lack of respect of their personal space and boorish attitude, when they usually find him annoying as well.
He really loves his mother and his hair, and will get angry if his hair and glasses are touched and if his mother is threatened. He is usually a bully and arrogant jerk, but intends on doing good deeds regardless of any situation he's in. Mostly they backfire. Mostly he is an anti-hero and minor antagonist of the series.
Despite how rude and vain he is Johnny will sometimes try to do heroic things to impress women. Even though he doesn't respect them he will try to do a good deed just get them to like him.
- Johnny appeared in the fighting game Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion. He appeared in the 3DS version as an assist character, then in the console (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii) versions as a playable character alongside seven other characters from different Cartoon Network series.
- Johnny appears in the movie Johnny Bravo Goes to Bollywood.
- Mostly, he is usually unsuccessful in getting a date with a pretty girl because of his boorish, inconsiderable, and egotistical attitude.
- He is possibly based on Elvis Presley and Johnny Cash.
- In the final scene of Bravo Dooby-Doo of his series, the group Mystery Inc. in favor of Jebidisa Bravo, even Velma who took a liking of him initially, to start to hate and disgust him due to his lack of manner. The gang ties to Johnny to a tree, specially because Jebidisa has good intention to scare Johnny.
- After Mystery Inc. and Jebidisa tie Johnny to a tree, Speed Buggy, minus Tinker, Mark, and Debbie comes along and frees Johnny Bravo.
- After being untied, Johnny sees Scooby again on Christmas after Johnny Bravo hurt Santa Claus. Johnny shows up dressed as Santa.
- Johnny appears in Crossovr Nexus in Ok K.O.! In a mashup along with various heroes to defeat strike.