Kaalki is one of the secondary tetartagonists from Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, and the kwami that is connected to the Horse Miraculous and with her power, its wearer can use the glasses to transform into a horse-themed superhero, the current wearer being Max Kanté.
She is voiced by Fanny Bloc in the French Version and Deneen Melody for Season 3 onwards in the English version.
Kaalki is a small horse-like creature, and she has light green eyes, pointed horse ears with white insides and a white tail that curves outwards.
She is a sassy posh.
Like all kwamis, Kaalki can fly, levitate, phase through solid objects, and carry things that are bigger than her.
Kaalki can transform the holder of her Miraculous into a horse-themed superhero by going inside their Miraculous.
As a kwami, Kaalki gives the wearer the power of Teleportation and transforms them into a horse-themed superhero by entering the Horse Miraculous. Although unable to communicate to the wearer while they are transformed but can communicate to their transformed holders through their weapon-phones, Kaalki usually knows what is going on during that time. Whenever the wearer uses Voyage, Kaalki begins losing power and eventually can't retain the transformation any longer, leaving the glasses and reverting the wearer back to normal. Kaalki is exhausted and out of energy afterwards, so to be able to transform the wearer again, she must refuel by eating food.
Thousands of years prior to the series, Kaalki and the other Kwamis traveled the universe, unable to interact with any creatures, particularly humans. This was until a mage forged the Miraculouses, so Kaalki and the others could both interact with mankind and grant them the ability to transform into heroes; Kaalki and the Horse Miraculous able to give a person the ability to create magical portals.
- Her name is a reference to Kalki, the tenth Avatar of Vishnu who is depicted with a white horse.
- She is the kwami of Teleportation.
- She speaks in British accent.
- Kaalki's refined speech style and snobby attitude, along with the fact that she looks like a horse, may indicate that she was based on Rarity.
- She shares her English voice actress with fellow kwami Mullo and miraculous holder, Vesperia.
- Like Plagg & Trixx, she is third kwami to use her powers without their Miraculous Holder.