| This stub is making Kirby sad.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
|“||Looks like there's nothing but weird people around here.||„|
|~ Kana Anaberal|
- (Touhou 3) Wears a blue and white maid uniform with a frilled white apron, a red ribbon, and a wide-brim hat with a red ribbon on it. Has yellow eyes and blond hair.
- (Alternate outfit) Same as above except her maid uniform is red instead of blue and both ribbons on her are violet.
- Kana appears on the cover of Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream along with all the other characters in that game.
- ZUN's comments on Shuusou Gyoku's music suggest that Kana's name is a pun on Cape Canaveral.
- Kana is also a popular Japanese girl name which literally means 'one who is powerful'
- According to her ending in Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream, Kana may currently be haunting the Hakurei Shrine.
- She and Mugetsu look very similar.
- When ZUN was once commenting on Anaberal's Theme, he said that before drawing Kana, he always noted that she is "An European girl who destroys things while holding a road sign behind her back" (from Phantasmagoria of Dim. Dream Th3_08Pmd.txt). It is common to find Kana Anaberal holding a road sign or attacking somebody with it in fan art.
- She bears a lot of resemblance to the Prismriver Sisters. Both haunt a mansion, both have little girls that created them that aren't around anymore, and both are poltergeists.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.