|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Karen Crawford contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Funny story. I divorced this sexist, piece of shit asshole, who said a woman could never become mayor.||„|
|~ Karen Crawford|
Karen Crawford is a major anti-heroic protagonist of the Netflix original series, Paradise P.D. She is the mayor of Paradise, the helpful mother of Kevin Crawford, and the independent ex-wife of her oppressive former husband, Randall Crawford.
She is voiced by Grey DeLisle.
- In "Welcome to Paradise", Karen granted Kevin the right to become a police officer, knowing that he was right for the job. She knew that Randall would never let him join the Paradise P.D., so she overruled him with her mayoral powers. Later in the episode, Kevin almost died from a criminal case and Karen revoked his career, concerned for his safety.
- In "Ass on the Line", Karen told Randall that he was banned from studying the case of the ass man, knowing that he would just drive himself insane like he did the last time he studied an unidentified ass person. However, Randall completely ignored her and solved the case anyway.
- In "Black & Blue", Karen organized a Black Lives Matter protest against police brutality against black people. She later arrested the cop who shot Fitz.
- In "Karla 9000", Karen bought Kevin a brand new police car called the Karla 9000. However, when Karla turned into an abusive girlfriend who tried to drive Kevin off a cliff to both of their deaths, Karen used Carbortion Wrex to grab her in it's mouth and save Kevin's life.
- In "Parent Trap", Karen saved Randall's life from a Gypsie attack. She also told Kevin that he was allowed to live in the house again, knowing she made the wrong decision to kick him out before.
- In "Christmas in Paradise", Karen opted to have Dusty sent to jail, falsely assuming he was the argyle meth kingpin.