| This article's content is suspiciously like some other page somewhere on the internet.|
This page is likely plagiarized from this one: https://ben10.fandom.com/wiki/Ken_Tennyson
Pikachu demands that you insert some Original Research at least so it's not a complete plagiarism: or he shall electrocute you into next week.
|“||After you took away my omnitrix. I wanted to prove to you that I was ready to be a hero.||„|
|~ Ken to his father, revealing himself to be Chrono Spanner.|
Ken Tennyson is the son of Ben 10,000 and morphs into the original Omnitrix aliens that first were his fathers. He first appears with the Omnitrix as his new Birthday gift and feels that he could do whatever he wants with it and it gets him into trouble exactly like how his father was warned by Max Tennyson.
He was voiced by Scott Menville.
Ken bears a striking resemblance to his father when he was his age. His clothes are his father's model, these include a white T-shirt with black details and edges on the sleeves, and his green cargo loose brand pants. The color of Kenny's eyes are still the same as Ben's. But his skin tone is a little tan he inherited from Kai.
In Omniverse, he is a little older and the black and white on his shirt has now been reversed. The cuffs near the leg, as well as the belt are now green and have black pockets instead of white ones. The circle around the belt buckle is now white. His eyes are a darker color.
As Chrono Spanner, he wears a white armored suit, along with a green scarf and a white helmet. He seems to have some type of equipment on his wrists.
Ken is very similar to his father was when he was 10 years old. An example of this was his immediate friendship with his rowdy companion Devlin Levin.
Like Ben, Ken had access to only 10 alien forms in the beginning with his Omnitrix.
Ken also showed that he was a little more resourceful than his father using Grey Matter to hack the Omnitrix and unlock the Master Control.
Powers and abilities
Ken uses an Omnitrix made by his father on his left wrist. His list of aliens are:
- Gray Matter (Toepick Replacement)
- Toepick (Previously)
Ken has a technologically advanced, full-body suit (provided by Professor Paradox that is armed with wrist-mounted laser guns and jet boots that allow him to fly.) He possesses an object, which allows him to travel through time.
- Ironically, Ken and Devlin (Kevin's son) got along pretty well at the beginning like their parents, but unlike the latter, they took it that way to the end.
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt, is based on Ultra Ben and the Power Rangers.
- In Ben 10, his Omnitrix is the same as the original series, but in Omniverse his Omnitrix is the same as his father's when he was 16, maybe because his father changed it when he grew up, since his first Omnitrix would be very obsolete, and it was changed to its final version.
- He shares the same full name with Gwen's older brother, Kenneth Tennyson.