This Hero was Headlined on February 2017.
|This hero was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being admirable enough or lacks what is necessary to be a purely good hero. Therefore, this hero shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed heroes rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same do-gooder. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PG heroes.|
Any act of adding this hero to the Pure Good category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this hero without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Kenshiro contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||You're already dead.||„|
|~ Kenshiro's most famous line after delivering a killing blow with Hokuto Shinken.|
Kenshiro (Ken for short) is the main hero in the Fist of the North Star franchise. He is the 64th successor of the Hokuto Shinken style and considered one of the greatest successors in its history.
In the Japanese version, he was voiced by Hideo Ishikawa in Legends of the Dark King, Hiroshi Abe in Fist of the North Star: The Legend of Yuria, Fist of the North Star: The Legend of Toki, Fist of the North Star: Legend of Raoh: Chapter of Death in Love, Fist of the North Star: Legend of Raoh: Chapter of Fierce Fight and Fist of the North Star Zero: The Legend of Kenshiro, Akira Kamiya in Fist of the North Star, Takehito Koyasu in the anime, Kunihiro Kawamoto in Fist of the North Star: Legend of Heroes, Katsuyuki Konishi in the video games and Takaya Kuroda in Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise. In the English version, he was voiced by John Vickery in Fist of the North Star: The Movie, Lex Lang in Fist of the North Star, Robert Kraft in New Fist of the North Star, William Winckler in Fist of the North Star: The Shin Saga, Kaiji Tang in Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage and Robbie Daymond in Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise.
Kenshiro is a tall body-building guy, who wears shoulder plates, right wristband in his right arm, bandages in hsi left arm, and Sleeveless Shirt, Long Pants, and brown boots.
Kenshiro is a good-hearted man who is determinable to improve himself better in martial arts. During the standalone fight against many enemies, he has a greater sense of vision in his heart and seriousness in order for himself to stay alive and well. In this regard, Kenshiro forces himself to keep a smile for others.
The only person that can normally tell he’s putting on a facade is Yuria. Aside from that, he was able to defend himself to defeat many villains as well. Kenshiro is one of the strongest heroes who had ever diminished his duty for good. Although he remained one of the undefeated heroes in the entire world, he is extremely tough, honest and ruthless.
These traits would make him the most formidable combatant in the history. Kenshiro is very strict and serious, who is destined to surpass many villains, who can try to defeat him. What does not kill him will make him strong and all-powerful in order to surpass his limits. So that, he'll remain well strong and protected.
When Kenshiro and Yuria are married, they are newly destined to start a new peaceful life in order to protect making from many threats and future deaths. Aside from that, he is determined to have a greater power that comes within the powerful act of heroism.
Powers and Abilities
- Absolute Unarmed Combat: Kenshiro has reached the pinnacle of hand-to-hand fighting prowess. They know everything about bare hand fighting and surpass any and all masters of combat of any form, having complete knowledge of the forms whether they be unknown, nigh-impossible to master, or forbidden and can also create their own forms of combat to throw off their enemies.
- Badassery: Kenshiro is personified, being able to perform outright insane stunts that would or should be impossible, or complete extremely difficult to pull off by a 'normal' human(s). He will always remain calm and composed no matter the odds, or balance of the situation. Kenshiro can do any possible task and be completely independent in anything that they do while accomplishing a superhuman feat.
- Pressure Point Intuition: Kenshiro possesses immense innate knowledge of pressure points and nerve clusters of anything, and can instantly produce a variety of effects by striking said pressure points in just the right way, ranging from but not limited to instantly inducing; healing, pleasure, orgasms, relaxation, unconsciousness, paralysis, and even death.
- Body Supremacy: Kenshiro has complete control over his muscles, bones, veins, neurons, etc. being able to move with remarkable grace, athletic and acrobatic skill. Some users can control their flesh and blood to move at both their conscious and subconscious command, which allows them to take control over their motions, augment themselves and to resist forced motor control by others (as by Possession, Telepathy, Telekinesis and Blood Manipulation).
- Takehito Koyasu in the original video animation series
- Kunihiro Kawamoto in the past games
- Hiroshi Abe in The Legends of the True Savior film series
- Hideo Ishikawa in the video game version of Ten no Haō
- Katsuyuki Konishi in the video games
|The Headlined Heroes|