|“||Kernel Corn was stationed overseas for the events of the first Garden Warfare. Hearing about the conflict at home, he returned to a Suburbia transformed. Now he's ready to lead the Plants to victory, and tacos, but mostly victory.||„|
|~ Kernel Corn's stickerbook description.|
Kernel Corn is one of the main protagonists of the Plants vs. Zombies franchise. He is an military fighter who take parts in fighting zombies and taking back Suburbia.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare series
In his stickerbook description, Kernel Corn was fighting overseas during the Garden Warfare 1 event.
In Garden Warfare 2, Kernel Corn appeared as a playable character on the Plants' side. His primary weapon is Cob Busters.
His L.E.A.F. agent counterpart is Agent Corn. His first quest is asking the players to head to Z-Tech factory for his secret Nuke Juice.
Next, he ordered the players to help him steal the largest bottle of Nuke Juice while flying on Butterhawk.
After that, Agent Corn asked the players to protect him as he plants a Tactical Cuke at the Zombies doorstep with Butterhawk.
When the players completed all three quests, he congratulated them and let them open another portal, or meet Dave-bot 3000.1 if the players met all the other L.E.A.F. agents
In Battle for Neighborville, he is a playable character of Attack class.
Plants vs. Zombies Heroes
|“||What he lacks in a sense of humor, he makes up with attitude... and dual Cob Busters.||„|
|~ Kernel Corn's card description.|
- BBQ Corn
- Mob Cob
- Pops Corn
- Party Corn
- Commando Corn
Powers and Abilities
- Cob Busters: Kernel Corn can shoot kernels at zombies from both of his hands.
- Butter Barrage: He throws a hot potato to mark the danger zone and drops explosive butter pieces.
- Bigger Better Butter: It is similar to the butter barrage, but it only drops a buttered piece that deals massive damages to zombies in a radius.
- Husk Hop: He can jump and shoot down a rain of kernels at zombies.
- Shuck Shot: He can shoot out an explosive cob that deal damages at zombies.
- Multi-Shuck: He can also shoot multiple shucks at zombies that deal with tons of damages.
- Butter Beacon: He can reveal an enemy for a short time by throwing a pat of butter.
Plants vs. Zombies comics
Kernel Corn appeared in Garden Warfare comics who take parts in fighting zombies to take back Neighborville, alongside Citron and Rose.
- He has the least elemental variants out of all characters, being BBQ Corn.
- One of his variant, Pops Corn, is based on Colonel Sanders, the founder of KFC.