|Anakin Skywalker finds this infobox's power has been underestimated, as many, if not all sections in this infobox have been left empty.|
Help improve this article by updating and expanding the infobox.
Kingler is one of the Pokémon from the first generation of Pokémon. It evolves from Krabby at level 28.
Ash's Kingler first appears as a Krabby stumbled upon by Ash, who caught it in the episode "Mystery at the Lighthouse" to compare it to Gary's Krabby, but left it with Oak for a while after realizing it was tiny compared to Gary's. Ash did not use Krabby until "Round One - Begin!", where Krabby was able to defeat Mandi's Exeggutor before evolving into Kingler, where it defeated Mandi's Seadra and Golbat, allowing Ash to continue the Pokémon League Tournament. Kingler was used in the next episode "Fire and Ice" to defeat Pete's Cloyster, but was knocked out by his Arcanine, which Pikachu soon defeated. Kingler has since been in Professor Oak's lab. Kingler stayed at Prof. Oak's lab during Ash's journey through the Orange Islands and Johto. Kingler was planned to be used in the Silver Conference, but was injured before the match and so Ash used his Squirtle instead. Kingler was shown informing the other Pokémon of Butch and Cassidy in Showdown at the Oak Corral. It was also seen making friends with Ash's Corphish in The Right Place and the Right Mime.
- Red and Blue/LeafGreen - The large pincer has 10,000-horsepower crushing force. However, its huge size makes it unwieldy to use.
- Yellow/Let's Go Pikachu! and Let's Go Eevee! - One claw grew massively and as hard as steel. It has 10,000-HP strength. However, it is too heavy.
- Gold/HeartGold - It can hardly lift its massive, overgrown pincer. The pincers size makes it difficult to aim properly.
- Silver/SoulSilver/Y - Its pincers grow peculiarly large. If it lifts the pincers too fast, it loses its balance and staggers.
- Crystal/Shield - Its over sized claw is very powerful, but when it's not in battle, the claw just gets in the way.
- Ruby and Sapphire/Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire - Kingler has an enormous, over sized claw. It waves this huge claw in the air to communicate with others. However, because the claw is so heavy, the Pokémon quickly tires.
- FireRed/X/Sword - Its large and hard pincer has 10,000-horsepower strength. However, being so big, it is unwieldy to move.
- Emerald - It waves its huge, over sized claw in the air to communicate with others. But since the claw is so heavy, this Pokémon quickly tires.
- Diamond, Pearl and Platinum/Black and White/Black 2 and White 2 - The larger pincer has 10,000-horsepower strength. However, it is so heavy, it is difficult to aim.
- Sword (Gigantamax) - The flow of Gigantamax energy has spurred this Pokémon's left pincer to grow to an enormous size. That claw can pulverize anything.
- Shield (Gigantamax) - The bubbles it spews out are strongly alkaline. Any opponents hit by them will have their bodies quickly melted away.
Gym Leaders, Trial Captains, and Island Kahunas
Elite Four, Finalists, and Quarter Finalists
Groups and Organizations