| This stub is making Kirby sad.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
|“||Ah, Yes, Lady Tottington here, of Tottington Hall. It's a disaster, I have the most terrible rabbit problem, The competition's only days away, You simply have to do something. In an hour?, I can't wait an hour, I've got a major infestation.||„|
|~ Lady Campanula Tottington is talking to Wallace on the phone.|
Lady Campanula Tottington is the tritagonist of the 2005 stop-motion animated movie Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit.
Her family is revealed to have held an annual Giant Vegetable competition for over 517 years. In the film, she offers Wallace and Gromit to fix her terrible problem with rabbits. Wallace then sucks the bunnies in the Anti Pesto Van. Then she finds the Were-Rabbit, a monster who she befriends due to her revealing that the Were-Rabbit's secret identity is Wallace.
She wears a Purple dress with a daisy flower on it, a daisy flower necklace, yellow earrings, white opera gloves, and a daisy flower on her red hair, She has red hair, blue eyeshadow, with black eyelashes, and red lips.
- She has no tolerance for animal cruelty.
- She has a secret crush on Wallace.
- She is the second Wallace's Love Interest, While Wendolene Ramsbottom is the first.
- Lady Campanula Tottington is the second Love Interest of Wallace, Who phoned him on the telephone, While the first is Wendolene Ramsbottom.
- Lady Campanula Tottington is the only Heroic Love Interest of Wallace, Who have got red lipstick, While Wendolene Ramsbottom, who hasn't.
- Lady Campanula Tottington is the only Love Interest of Wallace, Who speaks with a Received Pronunciation, While Wendolene Ramsbottom from Wallace and Gromit: A Close Shave, Who speaks with a Northern English Accent.
- Although she plays a hero, her voice artist Helena Bonham Carter also played Bellatrix Lestrange in the Harry Potter films alongside Ralph Fiennes who played the film series' main antagonist and also the main antagonist .
- Her nickname, "Totty," is a British slang term for an attractive woman—particularly a woman of the upper-class.
- Her first name, "Campanula" is a name of plant is also called a "Bellflower". and it is Latin for "Little bell".