If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||The only thing we're allowed to do is to believe that we won't regret the choice we made.||„|
Levi Ackerman (often incorrectly romanized as Rivaille) is one of the main protagonists of the anime/manga series Attack on Titan. He is a Captain in the Survey Corps, rumored to be the strongest soldier alive. He has a harsh and unsocial personality, but is well-regarded by his subordinates and he cares about their lives.
Levi has straight black hair. He has a pair of sharp blue eyes that look intimidating. Although his body is rather short, his body is well-trained. His face always looks not interested in anything, but he keeps many things in his mind.
Levi is known to be a "clean-freak" man, as he tends to want stuff to be spotlessly clean. Moreover, he is often blunt and unapproachable and he has a strong respect for structure and discipline. This makes him uneasy to be around.
StoryWhen Eren gets out of his Titan body and is surrounded by titans, Levi comes back from his tour and rescues the group from them. Later on, after Eren wakes up in a cell, Levi insures him that the higher-ups will let him join the Scouting Legion and that he will make sure Eren doesn't get out of hand. During the trial, after Eren gets out of hand with his words, he assaults Eren, much to Mikasa's anger, as he teaches him his place. This was just an act to get the people to think that Levi can keep Eren down and that the police force cannot, assuring them that the Scouting Legion will take care of him.
Levi is excellent at using the 3D Maneuver Gear, to a point that everyone says he is the best at it. He is also said to be as valuable as an entire brigade, far outweighing all of the other soldiers. He is said to have been extremely strong even before joining the Scouting Legion. He has shown the capability of incapacitating Annie Leonhardt in her Titan form (A 15 meter deviant type), something which whole squads and even Eren in his Titan form couldn't accomplish.
- Erwin Smith (indirectly caused)
- Bertolt Hoover (caused)
- At least 11 members of the Military Police Brigade
- His Japanese Voice Actor, Hiroshi Kamiya is best known voicing as Takashi Natsume, Koji Minamoto, Tieria Erde, Jean, Yato and Kai.
- The name "Levi" is a Hebrew name of disputed origin, likely meaning "he who joins".
- Levi ranked first in the characters popularity poll.
- Jiyuu no Tsubasa (Wings of Freedom) is Levi's theme song.
- It is implied that Petra had feelings for him, and that she may have had a desire to be married to him, in a conversation he had with her father.