Template:Infobox Lincoln Loud is the protagonist of The Loud House. He is the middle child.
He was named after the street on which the show's creator Chris Savino's childhood home was located.
He is voice by Sean Ryan Fox in plot show then Grant Palmer in Tv Show version then replace by Collin Dean due to Palmer's voice changing as he hit puberty.
Lincoln has peach skin, white hair with a flik on aside, and has (3x3) red-brown freckles on both sides of the cheeks and a small chip on his front teeth, and he wears a red-orange short-sleeve shirt with navy blue jeans and white sneakers with three red stripes in the middle.
He is 11 years old and only boy in the Loud family. He is an avid fancier of comic books and manga, which he often enjoys reading in his underwear. Lincoln often speaks to the viewer (sometimes referring as Meta-Reference) about how he gets around his often-chaotic household and the antics of his ten sisters.
While Lincoln can occasionally be selfish or manipulative, he usually is quick to realize when he has done wrong and strives to make up for it. He is on the whole a very nice boy who deeply loves his sisters in spite of their eccentricities and how often he clashes with them.
- He often takes care of Lily, and he also often helps in solving arguments and disputes between his sisters
- "Left in the Dark" - He comes first to the scary basement to keep his sisters safe.
- "Driving Miss Hazy" - He helps Leni to learn how to drive a car.
- "No Guts, No Glori" - He saves Lily from a fall.
- "Project Loud House" - He made breakfasts for all of his sisters as they like, he solved arguments between Lana and Lola, reconciled another argument between Lori and Bobby, and he prevented an explosion of Lisa's chemicals.
- "Space Invader" - He agreed to share room with Lynn temporarily and restored peace between Lucy and Lynn.
- "Linc or Swim" - After he destroyed his sisters' swimming pool, he invited them all to his own.
- "Changing the Baby" - He saved Lily from Lisa's experiment and he ceased conflict between himself and his sisters by letting Lily decide with who will she play.
- "Hand-Me-Downer" - He gave his new bike to Lana.
- "Sleuth or Consequences" - When Lucy was going to admit she clogged the toilet with a book that would humiliate her, Lincoln took the whole blame on himself in order to save his sister's reputation.
- "Along Came a Sister" - He agreed to take care of his class's pet tarantula for weekend and saved it from Leni.
- "Chore and Peace" - When Lily is missing, he puts all efforts in finding her.
- "11 Louds a Leaping"- He encouraged the rest of his family to help their neighbor Mr. Grouse have a happier Christmas.