|This hero was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being admirable enough or lacks what is necessary to be a purely good hero. Therefore, this hero shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed heroes rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same do-gooder. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PG heroes.|
Any act of adding this hero to the Pure Good category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this hero without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
|“||Oh, being the residence genius is both a blessing and a curse, though I believe in neither.||„|
|~ Lisa Loud|
Lisa Marie Loud is one of the main characters of The Loud House and one of the deuteragonists in the 2021 Netflix/Nickelodeon film The Loud House Movie. Lisa is the second youngest child in her family.
Despite her position as the second-youngest member of the Loud family at the age of 5 (formerly 4 in past 4 seasons), Lisa is a child prodigy capable of creating highly complex inventions. As a result, she has a tendency to be boorish, egocentric, sarcastic and condescending with other people. She suffers from a lateral lisp and has a stoic frown, but many instances when she is seen smiling do exist, such as after her Podcast was ruined in Listen Out Loud and she congratulated her family for making it up for her when they asked her to identify a species and she was told herself that she was that species.
Despite not being as excited as her siblings she has been shown sometimes to reach that state when something good happens such as when she and her sisters find out about Lincoln's romantic situation in "Heavy Meddle". Furthermore, she doesn't believe in curses, blessings, superstition nor fortune-telling since she's a realist who believes only in science.
Contrasting to her family, Lisa is very honest and blunt about what is on her mind. Lisa's brutal honesty isn't so much out of a sense of morality, but because she doesn't want wasted brain space by making up a lie, this makes her incapable of keeping a secret.
Like her polar opposite sister Leni, is ironically very scatterbrained. She can frequently forget crucial ingredients to her various experiments, which can lead to devastating outcomes. She also frequently forgets to look up while reading while walking, much to her embarrassment, and tends to misplace her vials, test tubes, and chemicals.
Her parallel counterpart, Levi, has a similar personality, yet is calmer and harsher.
Lisa wears thick round glasses to improve her vision. These glasses actually hide her eyes, save the pupils, with their lenses. She has short, baggy brown hair (said to be a wig), and has a green turtleneck sweater, pink pants, and brown shoes. Her outfit droops to show her stoic demeanor. When running her experiments, Lisa wears a lab coat. It is shown her eyes are beady when their true form is revealed, which can only be done by removing her glasses.
Her parallel counterpart, Levi, looks similar except he sports his lab coat all the time, even when he's not running an experiment. He also has shorter hair.
Skills and abilities
- Creating inventions: in a number of episodes Lisa has been shown creating different futuristic inventions.
- Multilinguality: Lisa has been revealed to speak Mandarin fluently.
- Music skills: Lisa is skilled in playing xylophone and theremin.
- Has displayed care for her siblings from time to time.
- Heavy Meddle: helped her brother with his romantic situation.
- Along Came A Sister: Helped her siblings in saving Frank the Spider from the Exterminator.
- One Of The Boys: Lisa helped her brother escape to a gender-bender reality so the latter could see what his life would be like with brothers. This can also be considered an antagonistic act since the gender-benders annoyed Lincoln even more. It also revealed that Levi is her mirror world counterpart.
- Lisa is reminiscent of Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory.
- Her song's genre in Really Loud Music is rap, which fits how it is called the Periodic Table Rap. Here, she goes into a rap about some chemicals related to the periodic table. Some of her words are puns, such as Afradium (from "afraid")
- In The Loud House episode "Friend or Faux?", it is revealed that Lisa has no friends, due to her condescending and anti-social attitude as well lack of understanding of friendship.
- Her Casagrandes counterpart is Carlos Casagrande.
The Loud House
Oh Yeah! Cartoons
The Fairly OddParents
The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
The Mighty B!
Pig Goat Banana Cricket
Dora the Explorer/Go, Diego, Go!
See Also: Cartoon Network Heroes
Friends and Family
More to be added
A Series of Unfortunate Events
Barbie: Dreamhouse Adventures
F is for Family
Go, Dog, Go!
Kipo and the Age of the Wonderbeasts
Orange is the New Black
The Umbrella Academy