|SCP-999 believes that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|“||Aside from the fact that he has the same frailties as all human beings, he’s the only father I have. Therefore, he is my model of manhood, and my estimation of him will govern the prospects of my adult relationships. So I hope you bear in mind that any knock at him is a knock at me. And I am far too young to defend myself against such onslaughts.||„|
|~ Lisa to Patty about Homer Simpson.|
Lisa Marie Simpson is one of the main characters of The Simpsons franchise, serving as one of the two tritagonists (alongside her mother, Marge) of The Simpsons and one of the main characters of The Simpsons Movie.
She is voiced by Yeardley Smith. In the Japanese dub from the series, she is voiced by Chie Kojiro who also voiced Percy the Small Engine in Thomas and Friends, Bucky in Over the Hedge and Angelica Pickles in Rugrats.
Her hair is yellow/blonde like Bart but is styled like a starfish. She wears a white pearl necklace, a reddish-orange strap-less dress, frilly white underwear and reddish-orange strapped Mary Jane shoes.
She is as beautiful as her mother, and several boys like Nelson, Milhouse, and Ralph have fallen in love with her. She doesn't consider herself attractive because everyone calls her "nerd" but a lot of guys think she's the sexiest girl in school.
Lisa is a little girl genius who sees herself as a less misfit within her family due to her knowledge. She loves animals and becomes a vegetarian. Though she is only a child she behaves like a grown woman due to her intelligence.
She's very smart for her age. Although, when she was advanced in grade, she presented many difficulties and to continue showing herself as a list, she decided to return to the second grade where her classmates are less smart than her.
In the Christmas episode, in 2043, Lisa is seen to be a terrible mother to wayward daughter, Zia. She is married to Milhouse, but may have had affairs with Nelson. It was revealed that Lisa may have been a lesbian before her daughter was born.
- Yeardley Smith originally auditioned for the role of Bart, while Nancy Cartwright auditioned for the role of Lisa. Producers considered Smith's voice to be too high for a boy, so she was offered the role of Lisa.
- In one of the alternate futures she becomes a lesbian and then marries Milhouse (maybe not true).
- Helen Lovejoy is said to be Lisa's godmother.
- She was in college and even passed several exams, but in a later season she struggled in 3rd grade.
- She is the only one in her family that does not have an official phrase in the entire series.
- Many episodes have proven that pairing Bart and Lisa together is always a good idea in the episode 24 Minutes and the Treehouse of Horror Halloween Specials.
- In the episode Holidays of Future Passed, she is married to Milhouse and has a disrespectful daughter named Zia.
Groups and Organizations