Lodestar is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Biosovortian from an unknown planet.
Lodestar has a black body with long shoulders with yellow on top ease one, yellow claws that look similar to crabs, yellow feet with two toes on ease foot, and has a magnetic floating metal head with green eyes and a mouth thay rarely move. The front of his chest is yellow and has the Omnitrix symbol on it.
Powers and Abilities
- Enhanced Durability: Lodestar's body is capable of tanking dozens of energy beams.
- Magentokinesis: Lodestar is able to emit magnetic fields to grant him telekinetic control over metal. These magnetic field can be shot out by Lodestar's arms or Lodestar can emit them from his body to turn himself into a giant magnet. Lodestar can use this to create either a 'pull' or 'repel' effect. The first time this ability was used was to take away an entire army's guns. Lodestar can even cause his opponents to be magnetic to the point where they attract cars.
- Force Field Generation: Lodestar can use the above power to create a force-field that completely repels metal so that Lodestar remains untouched (to an extent).
- Enhanced Strength: Lodestar is strong enough to hold off the Stalker.
- Enhanced Stamina: Lodestar's advanced musculature is considerably more efficient. As a result, his muscles produce practically no fatigue toxins during physical activity. His virtually inexhaustible stamina enables him to exert himself at peak capacity for an undefined period of time without tiring at all.
- Regeneration: Lodestar was able to completely regenerate from being blown apart by Aggregor's ship.
- Levitation: Lodestar can make himself levitate presumably by manipulating his own magnetic field.