|~ Lola Caricola's catchphrase|
Lola Caricola is a female mexican yellow-bellied whip-poor-will and the supporting character in the Nickelodeon animated TV series CatDog. She is a zoologist, and CatDog's next-door neighbor and friend.
She gained a love of zoology while wrangling bulls on her family's ranch. She is introduced in the second season "Sweet and Lola" where Lola first meet CatDog for a research on them, but then CatDog found her annoying until they saw her drive off the Greaser Dogs single-handedly. Her catchphrase is "Unbelievable!", said in her mexican accent whenever observing something she finds fascinating (often CatDog during private moments). She cares about CatDog from the bottom of her heart. Lola sports a hat with a red feather on it, a red dress and black boots. She is voiced by Nika Frost.
To be added
To be added...
To be added...
- In "Back to School" Lola works as a teacher at CatDog's old elemantary school.
- In "Monster Truck Folly" Lola loves monster trucks.
- In "Cloud Bursting" Lola is awarded for inventing the RainMaster 3000, a machine that forms rain.
- The only time we see Lola's feet/talons is in "CatDogula" when she uses them to save Cat and Dog from falling.
- Her last name sounds more like Cherry Cola, like the soda.
- Lola is one of the few characters that does not hate Cat or treat him like a loser, making them best friends as they both love science and building technology. Although they do annoy each other sometimes, she has earned Cat's respect as he is shown that he'd be willing to help her when she needs it regardless of what it is.
- In “Picture This!", we learn that she once kissed a moose in the school play.
- Her weight is a quarter-pound.
- Her name is a reference to the song "Lola" by the Kinks, which includes the lyrics, "Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola". Caricola of course sounds extremely similar to cherry cola and Cliff even refers to Lola as Lola Cherry-cola in her first episode.
- Lola possesses similarities to Lupe Toucan from My Gym Partner's a Monkey. They are both defensive black birds who speak with exotic accents. Ironically Lola's voice actress voices Adam Lyon in that show.
- Lola's prototype only appears/debuts in "Gorilla My Dreams" but her official debut is in "Sweet and Lola".
- She sounds like Maria from Hey Arnold!, as they both are voiced by females using Spanish accents.
- She is the only character who knows how CatDog go to the bathroom, although it is still not revealed since it is a kid's cartoon show.