|This hero was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being admirable enough or lacks what is necessary to be a purely good hero. Therefore, this hero shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed heroes rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same do-gooder. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PG heroes.|
Any act of adding this hero to the Pure Good category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this hero without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
|“||PRINCESS MAKEOVER TIME!||„|
|~ Lola Loud.|
|“||Learn to take a compliment, sweetie.||„|
|~ Filing her nails and saying.|
|“||It was the only way I could get you to hang out with me! But then I realized I went about it the wrong way. Instead of using your secrets against you, I should have tried to earn your trust. So from now on, that's what I'm going to work on.||„|
|~ Lola apologizing her siblings for what she has done in past throughout Season 1 and now finally decides to become a better sister and move on.|
|“||I told you I didn't wanna do this stinking challenge!||„|
|~ Lola yelling at her family that she didn’t wanna do this reading challenge because of how she didn’t read her book in Read Aloud.|
Lola Loud is one of the seven tetartagonists of The Loud House.
She is voiced by Grey Griffin (who also voices Lana and Lily in the series).
Personality and Bio
Lola is the third youngest child of her family. She is 6 years old and is the twin sister of Lana, who is also 6. She is vain, conceited and bratty, and dresses and acts like a princess, in contrast to her tomboy sister. She frequently enters beauty pageants and has won several of them. Lola has a VERY bad temper, and can be extremely vindictive when she feels that someone has wronged her, meaning if she gets crossed, watch out! Her most annoying habit is looking in the mirror.
Lola is opposite to Lana in many ways, except:
- Both sisters love spiders
- Both enjoy food fights
- Both dislike "Princess Pony"
- Like all the siblings, both favor the "Burpin' Burger" Restaurant
- They both joined the Bluebell Scouts. (Though Lana has a set of short trousers rather than a skirt.)
She helps Lincoln in the episode "Along Came a Sister" with Lana tiding up the Exterminator who came to kill Frank the spider.
Lola appears as an antagonist in "A Tattler's Tale".
- Lola is reminiscent of Angelica Pickles from Rugrats as well as Brianna Buttowski from Kick Buttowski and D.W. Read from Arthur.
- Her mirror/genderswap counterpart is named Lexx. He has a royal flair as she does, but his personality is more abrasive in his debut compared to hers. He dresses like a prince, and he was originally supposed to carry a golden scepter.
- She mostly appeared as an anti-hero or an occasional antagonist.
- Her song's title in Really Loud Music is Glam Song. It is in the key of B major, and its genre is Show Tune. It starts at about 165 beats per minute and slows down to about 120.
- She is the main antagonist in some episodes such as Sound of Silence, A Tattler's Tale, and Read Aloud.
- Despite being an antagonist or an anti-hero, She acts like a protagonist in Patching Things Up, Out of the Picture, Gown and Out, Tea Tale Heart, and Community Disservice.
- After the episode Sleuth or Consequences, Many Loud House fans begin to hate her because of how she got Lincoln grounded until the episode A Tattler's Tale where she apologizes to her siblings because of how she was being a jerk throughout Season 1 and decides to become a better sister and move on and many Loud house fans feel sorry for her and decides to love her as she tries to be a better sister to her family.
- Although she doesn't act bratty anymore in later episodes, but she still acts bratty on some occasions with her threatening to harm Lana or Lincoln.
Friends and Family