|Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility."
Spider-Man has declared that this article is still under construction.
|Anakin Skywalker finds this infobox's power has been underestimated, as many, if not all sections in this infobox have been left empty.|
Help improve this article by updating and expanding the infobox.
Loopy De Loop is a gentleman wolf who mangled the English language in his bid to converse in a French-Canadian accent in his own series of shorts.
He was voiced by Daws Butler (who also voiced other characters such as Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound, Wally Gator, Quick-Draw McGraw, Snooper and Blabber,Dixie, Mr. Jinks, Scooby-Dum, Reddy, Hokey Wolf, Peter Potamus, Baba Looey, Lippy the Lion, Elroy Jetson and Peter Perfect). In Yo, Yogi! and current, he was voiced by Greg Burson since 1991.
He is a brown-furred wolf wearing a yellow hat and scarf.
Loopy speaks in a French-Canadian accent and would try his best to prove people wrong about every wolf being bad because he, unlike most wolves, is actually a nice wolf who tries his best to show people that he's an actual gentlemen wolf, though people aren't fully convinced and it usually ends with Loopy being beaten in some way due to the fact that he's a wolf.
A recurring character in the series is Loopy's young, troublemaking nephew Bon-Bon, who usually drags Loopy into harm's way by steeling farm animals and making Loopy look like the cause of it.
In Yo, Yogi! Loopy works as the owner and employee of the Picnic Basket, where he serves food to customers at the Jellystone Mall.
To be written.
- Saving people.
- Helping people.
- His character's name was an inspired combination of a play on words:
- "Loop the loop" is a 360-degree back flip performed by airplane stunt pilots.
- Canis lupus is the Latin-based scientific name for the grey wolf species of the dog family, with the species' name of lupus being the basis for "loup", the French word for wolf.
- "Loopy" is a synonym for "crazy" or "eccentric".
- He appeared in the 1991 NBC series Yo Yogi!, voiced by Greg Burson. He appears as an employee and owner of The Picnic Basket at Jellystone Mall's food court.
- He appeared in the Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law episode "Juror in Court". He escapes from the prison along with many Harvey's clients, when his cases are sent to the review. It is unknown why he was there because he never appeared in the show before and was not a client of Harvey. Loopy also appears in a recap of the previous episode in "The Death of Harvey".
- Loopy De Loop, a female version of himself in Jellystone.