The 13 Lords of Order (although we only see 7 of them) help Drakath fight off King Alteon. They were captured, but were freed by the Hero. There are a total of 7 Lords of Order (Currently) and they all serve Mirror Drakath, the Champion of Order. They are the Mirror concepts of the Lords of Chaos.
- The First Lord of Order, Mirror Escherion.
- The Second Lords of Order, Xang and Mirror Xing.
- The Third Lord of Order, Mirror Vath.
- The Fourth Lord of Order, Mirror Kitsune.
- The Fifth Lord of Order, Mirror Wolfwing.
- The Sixth Lord of Order, Mirror Kimberly.
- The Seventh Lord of Order, Mirror Ledgermayne.
- The Original Xang was trapped in the Mirror Realm by Drakath, he took the Mirror version of Xang to the real Lore.
- The Lords of Order are completely loyal to Mirror Drakath, who they help fight against the spreading Chaos.
- The reason Kimberly's Mirror Realm counterpart looks the same is because she's Demonic (because she wants to melt faces) and Angel-Like (because she wants to help people).
- It is unknown if the Mirror Realm version of Maximillian Lionfang would be serving the Lords of Order or not.
- There are some missing Lords of Order members such as the mirror versions of Chaos Lords Tibicenas, Khasaanda or Krellenos and Iadoa.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.