|This hero was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being admirable enough or lacks what is necessary to be a purely good hero. Therefore, this hero shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed heroes rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same do-gooder. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PG heroes.|
Any act of adding this hero to the Pure Good category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this hero without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
|~ Lori L. Loud|
|“||How dare you bully our brother! Only we get to do that.||„|
|~ Lori L. Loud|
|“||Bobby was right. You're literally a great bro.||„|
|~ Lori showed her good side to Lincoln because of how she was being a jerk to him throughout the early episodes of Season 1 and decides to become a better sister to him in A Fair to Remember.|
Lori L. Loud is a main character and the antagonist-tuned-ally of The Loud House. She is the oldest of the titular family.
Lori is a 17-year-old girl who loves shopping, talking on her phone, bullying and yelling at Lincoln Loud (even though Lincoln wants his own privacy) though she sometimes cares about him despite she didn't admit it that she loves him, and in the all times, in reality, she reveals herself to Lincoln and like Leni and Luna, Lincoln's favorite older sisters, Lori is his third lovely older sister and she continually truly loves her own brother actually during the series. In reality, despite Lori really loves Lincoln, is him that continually denies her, although Lori feels shame and guilt for her brother that she showing a heart of gold of Lincoln since her past of bullying him is over.
She is very bossy not just to her siblings but also her boyfriend Bobby and Clyde. In all times she really loves her siblings and Bobby.
Her Roommate is sister Leni Loud, who is to Lori what Laural is to Hardy, what Castello is to Abbott, and what Ernie is to Bert.
Lori is tall, with her hair cut to the top of her shoulders. She wears blue eyeshadow, a blue tank top, brown shorts, and blue shoes,.
Lori is like your common firstborn daughter, being bossy, stubborn, and easily annoyed by her younger siblings. She happens to be in love with a young man named Bobby, so much, that she talks with him on her smartphone. As the oldest sibling, she is supposed to act responsibly and mature, but sometimes she doesn't act like it, because she behaves like her youngest sisters (which most likely woman-child) such as in Left in the Dark who she's afraid to go down into the dark basement. Despite this, she is calm, warm-hearted, and she speaks in almost monotone. She is prone to saying the word literally to express a point. However, she tends to use the word literally in an incorrect context.
She also got mad at Lincoln in the episode Save the Date, when Lincoln hurt Ronnie Anne's feelings and got her and Bobby broken up, so she forced him to apologize to her for the mean thing he said to make up to her. This does not mean that she and Lincoln do not love each other.
However, She is shown to have a gold heart for Lincoln in the later episodes of Season 1 to Onwards.
- Lori helped scare Hank and Hawk as the bullies make their way through town in Trick or Treachery, while Luna sings the song You Got Tricked
- She is usually very protective of her family and Bobby.
- Her mirror world counterpart, Loki, may actually be kinder and less of a speed demon when he drives (at least in Linka's reality), although he is shown as abrasive in his debut appearance. He and Leonardo (TMNT 2012) share their voice actor.
- Their outfits are similar, except Loki wears sneakers.
- She was the main antagonist in some episodes such as Driving Miss Hazy, No Guts No Glori, A Fair to Remember, Party Down, and Garage Banned.
- She is similar to Squidward Tentacles from SpongeBob SquarePants who enjoys bullying and yelling at SpongeBob.
- Her personality is very similar to Candace Flynn from Phineas and Ferb as well as Gloria Sato from Big City Greens and Bulma from the Dragon Ball franchise.
Friends and Family