|This hero was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being admirable enough or lacks what is necessary to be a purely good hero. Therefore, this hero shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed heroes rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same do-gooder. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PG heroes.|
Any act of adding this hero to the Pure Good category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this hero without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
| This stub is making Kirby sad.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
|“||"Hahahahahahaha! Get it?"||„|
|~ Luan laughs upon interrupting Lisa Loud's podcast.|
Luan Loud is one of the seven tetartagonists of The Loud House.
She is voiced by Cristina Pucelli.
Luan is the fourth oldest child of her family, at 14 years old. She is a fun-loving girl with a fondness for comedy and practical jokes. She particularly loves pulling pranks on Lincoln.
She likes saying pun- related jokes whenever possible in situations and even tells jokes in her sleep.
Luan has a ventriloquist's dummy named Mr. Coconuts that she often uses in her routines, as well as a pet rabbit named Gary that she uses in her clowning/ magic act.
Although she can be considered a heroine, she can also be a villainous maniac in every April Fools Day-based episode, in which she assaults her family with a massive barrage of over- the- top, destructive, and at times flat- out dangerous pranks.
- "Along Came a Sister": She helped Lincoln to distract the Exterminator for finding Frank the spider.
- "Cover Girls": She helped Lincoln with his other sisters to came in his room before his parents go there. She also dressed as Leni and Lucy to speak with his Grandpa.
- "Funny Business": She saves Lincoln for his reputation in a gothic birthday. His attempt to do a clown/ comedy act was bombing, and she came in and helped win the crowd back over, knowing just how to appeal to such an audience. However, she only helped him because if she didn't, Funny Business' reputation would be ruined.
- "Pulp Fritction": She grabs a banana that Lola was eating, and uses Lana's slingshot to fling the banana peel in front of Principal Huggins to get Lincoln's comic.
- Her braces resemble Mabel Pines from Gravity Falls.
- She is also reminiscent of Kururu from Sgt. Frog.
- In One of the Boys, her mirror world counterpart is named Lane, and he seems to be more in control of his fun-loving impulses in Linka's segment, but he is initially portrayed as harsher. He owns a dummy named Mrs. Coconuts, in parallel to how Luan owns a dummy called Mr. Coconuts. His outfit is similar in colour but with shorts held up by suspenders and a buttoned shirt, and he has a bowl cut.
Friends and Family